Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Yeezys cames in. Flawless. The GITD green soles are 
nthat.gif

Yeezys cames in. Flawless. The GITD green soles are 
nthat.gif

Jeezus the Yeezy's look so dope on the Kyrie 1s. If I wasn't waiting for a below retail Kyrie 1 USAs, I would totally make an ID similar to yours except with a gold swoosh. 

Last edited:
3 weeks for my id to come and this is during the Kobe Flyknit ID rush too.

Last edited:
3 weeks for my id to come and this is during the Kobe Flyknit ID rush too.

3 weeks isn't too bad. Probably going to order a Yeezy one on Friday too. :lol:

Just trying to decide between White or Silver heel cup.

Started 7/26
Almost done Wednesday
Shipped today.
Quickest turnaround on any iD I've ever ordered.

Think they always get quicker toward the end of the models run on nikeid.

Went ahead and put in a 57 point iD before they go down. Went with University Red instead of Team, Team just looked too dark on the preview page. Still have one iD left with the Kyrie then I'd like to go back and get the Deceptive Red. So far I'm at The Dream, Finals iD should arrive Thursday. Would love an all yellow upper like one of his early PE's.

Went ahead and put in a 57 point iD before they go down. Went with University Red instead of Team, Team just looked too dark on the preview page. Still have one iD left with the Kyrie then I'd like to go back and get the Deceptive Red. So far I'm at The Dream, Finals iD should arrive Thursday. Would love an all yellow upper like one of his early PE's.

University red was the most commom color. I belive most of us including myself used it. Would love a yellow pair tbh. Will pull trigger on another iD if i miss out on these currys

Last edited:
View media item 1664720my take on a throwback raptors color way. lmk your guys opinions on what I could do differently
View media item 1664720my take on a throwback raptors color way. lmk your guys opinions on what I could do differently

Hmmmmm, personally? Red swoosh, grey underlay, purple outsole, black midsole, purple heel counter, purple inner lining, red laces. Post pics of that edit. I'm def curious. Oh. And make the top half of the outsole(the "teeth" per say) either purple as well, or black.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm, personally? Red swoosh, grey underlay, purple outsole, black midsole, purple heel counter, purple inner lining, red laces. Post pics of that edit. I'm def curious. Oh. And make the top half of the outsole(the "teeth" per say) either purple as well, or black.
Lol almost everything you requested isn't available[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom