Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

just wanna say,

i normally hate on the millions of yeezy colorways that end up on nikeid shoes.

not trippin on these tho.

it just WORKS for the kyries!

the mid cut, the spikes on the heel.

just works man.

getcha yeezy on...

Got afew on foot shots today of the team red/gold ... ill post em later if anyone was wondering how they looked

Last edited:
I REALLY don't like the outsole on these, but fire regardless. The icy outsole hate is just a personal opinion in regards to the color it's combined with. But these are great nonetheless. Just woulda favored a gum bottom(if that's even an option) or black
Or if they made half solid half icy outsole instead of the entire icy outsole.

my locker is bursting at the seams with these Kyrie IDs... i gotta get a swoosh connect asap

Finally got them. UNC/pantone inspired with steph curry's bible verse quote as the id (other shoe says "all things")

White under, laces, midsole, and lining (although it looks a little grey it is actually white)

University blue for the overlay, 2-finger, and heel cup which also has white splatters

Midnight blue for the swoosh, logo, and writings

icy sole

These look amazing in person and have incredible traction. They also have so much cushion and feel like you have two little pillows on each foot, can't wait to hoop in them.

Finally got them. UNC/pantone inspired with steph curry's bible verse quote as the id (other shoe says "all things")
White under, laces, midsole, and lining (although it looks a little grey it is actually white)
University blue for the overlay, 2-finger, and heel cup which also has white splatters
Midnight blue for the swoosh, logo, and writings
icy sole
These look amazing in person and have incredible traction. They also have so much cushion and feel like you have two little pillows on each foot, can't wait to hoop in them.
View media item 1669832
View media item 1669838 fire

Not sure about these yet, hear the blue GITD is awesome...
I have a pair with blue GITD and another on the way and like it a lot. It looks good in the light, but looks great when it glows and doesn't really take much to get them to (just walking around in not particularly bright light, they'll glow when I get in my car). My only gripe with the blue GITD is they seem to get dirty pretty easily.

Just sharing. Had these on the other day. I need a swoosh account bad. Got 20 IDs in cart lol
Fuego 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom