Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Debating making a 57 it's pair, but I kind of want to use Team Red, though worried it'll be too dark and odd looking.

The team red is the Cavs wine color and it's a little darker than what its made to be on NikeiD, in my opinion. If you're looking to get it as close to the actual "57 Points" pair that he wore, your best bet is the University Red colorway. Plus, I really think it goes well with the Midnight Navy overlay

Awesome. I can't tell if everyone is using the Navy upper, or if it's just your pair, but I really like how it looks.

Debating making a 57 it's pair, but I kind of want to use Team Red, though worried it'll be too dark and odd looking.

Yeah mine was the Midnight Navy upper. Was debating on the same thing of which red to use between the team red, university red and Bright crimson and im super glad i went university red.

Last edited:
Yeah mine was the Midnight Navy upper. Was debating on the same thing of which red to use between the team red, university red and Bright crimson and im super glad i went university red.
Yeah, University Red just makes everything pop more, for sure.

Great pics. Makes the team red look luscious. The uni red lining looks devilish too. Now you got me want to make a pair with the team red. Maybe steal your design (with minor tweak)
laugh.gif
clean combo

I'm surprised Nike never gave us mesh tongue option on iD. I would've ordered another pair or two if they did.

Back
Top Bottom