Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Every ID I've seen is nice.

Will probably get a pair eventually.. But wanna know how well they perform compared to Kobe's

Every ID I've seen is nice.

Will probably get a pair eventually.. But wanna know how well they perform compared to Kobe's
Alex -- not quite on the level of a Kobe, but definitely has similar characteristics.  Pretty stiff/rigid right out of the box, but once you get them broken in a bit they are pretty damn solid.  Worth a try IMO.  Can't feel the zoom as much as I'd like up front, that's really my only gripe.  As far as lockdown, I used the runner's loop with them and containment is solid, I've heard people say they've had some heel slip lacing up normally -- runner's loop takes care of that for me

Went ahead and ordered these.

Liked the Kobe X AS.                                                                          Still need to order these.

Last edited:
you a suns fan max? im iDing a pair just like the one seen on PJ tuckers feet

Yes I am, since 98, Penny been my favorite player and the Suns my favorite team, will make one more regular Suns and one ASG Suns ID in the next couple of weeks! Hope they still make the playoffs, but with those roster moves, it get very close...

Went ahead and ordered these.

Liked the Kobe X AS.                                                                          Still need to order these.
that about that for all star color way as well. the shoe can do it rather easy (meaning come up with the same color look as the kobe x all star)

Like em good idea

Got my second pair of ID's today. It was a bit unexpected, I walked into the Nike Outlet in Castle Rock, CO saw them behind the counter and they were my size 13. Couldn't pass em up for $90. They may not be the color way I would make but they are really nice looking in person and I'm definitely NOT feeling the flytraps so it works out. I already wore them in somewhat snowy conditions so the soles look bad in the pictures :x. P.S. Thanks for not wanting your ID's Mr. David Johnson, your name was a ***** to get off the tongue.
View media item 1412644View media item 1412646View media item 1412647

Mags are CLEAN

eek.gif

I pulled the trigger on these and pure plats back on 2/9.  I was being patient at first.  But after seeing these pics I can't wait.

These came out fire bro!!

Just purchased the Oreo 4's along with 4 pairs of Nike ID's, 2 of them being Kyries.

The first was the Prelude5 design first done by   @Zombifed Nach0

2nd was an All Star ID with some crazy colors. 

I actually haven't seen any Kyries in person yet but hopefully these come out nice. Probably keep whichever comes out best and probably sell the other, who knows we'll see. 

What colors did you use to make these Crown Jewels?
Mesh Overlay -  Team Red

Underlay - Team Red

2-Finger Underlay - Pink Pow

Heel Accent - Team Red (No Speckles)

Lace -  Wolf Grey (Solid)

Lining - Wolf Grey

Swoosh - Metallic Silver

Midsole - Wolf Grey With Black Speckles

Outsole - Glow in The Dark: Pink Pow

Short iD* - Pink Pow

Long iD *- Pink Pow 

*However you can change the Short/Long iD's to however you see fit. IMO the Pink Pow looks better

Mesh Overlay -  Team Red

Underlay - Team Red

2-Finger Underlay - Pink Pow

Heel Accent - Team Red (No Speckles)

Lace -  Wolf Grey (Solid)

Lining - Wolf Grey

Swoosh - Metallic Silver

Midsole - Wolf Grey With Black Speckles

Outsole - Glow in The Dark: Pink Pow

Short iD* - Pink Pow

Long iD *- Pink Pow 

*However you can change the Short/Long iD's to however you see fit. IMO the Pink Pow looks better
Thanks baucelini cheers! 

Back
Top Bottom