Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Debating on one of these two..obviously inspired by Reptar from Rugrats, but you could basically say im going for a dinosaur look..

Should I speckle or not?

I see we both have great taste with the xmas kd cw I'd lol.
Yeah.

After seeing your design, had to order. Went red liner. Hope they turn out great.

Black with yellow underneath didn't.

Can say the volt glow sole and swoosh are awesome in person.

Last edited:

Just purchased the Oreo 4's along with 4 pairs of Nike ID's, 2 of them being Kyries.

The first was the Prelude5 design first done by   @Zombifed Nach0

I actually haven't seen any Kyries in person yet but hopefully these come out nice. Probably keep whichever comes out best and probably sell the other, who knows we'll see. 
Is that Black Mesh Overlay and Gamma Green GITD outsole?  I really like the look of that ID and was trying to recreate it myself, but it looks a bit different for some reason.  

Today, I met up with a childhood friend who I haven't seen in a few years, and he was telling me how he dormed next to Kyrie Irving at school, which I found crazy.  Now I have a sudden urge to ID a pair of these.

Is that Black Mesh Overlay and Gamma Green GITD outsole?  I really like the look of that ID and was trying to recreate it myself, but it looks a bit different for some reason.  

Today, I met up with a childhood friend who I haven't seen in a few years, and he was telling me how he dormed next to Kyrie Irving at school, which I found crazy.  Now I have a sudden urge to ID a pair of these.
Yup. Black Mesh Overlay and Gamma Green GITD outsole

Even though the All Stars can pretty much be made on ID, they're still 
nthat.gif

My USA style design. My team plays in these colors so it was only right.

Not a fan of Kyrie but have to admit the shoe might be the best looking of Nike's big four sig models right now. Sorry, Kob.

Back
Top Bottom