Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

My DMV folk might call those the (Washington Pro Football team otherwise known as ******** on this site) before the Cavs fanatics... :tongue:

Last edited:
Went ahead and ordered Default All Star. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Last edited:
I dont remember who posted it.. but that miami night pair made me fall in love .. just changed the swoosh color , just made the order tho hopefully it dont take forever 

gentry made those miami nights :smokin

cjdynasty that is EXACTLY what i was goin for. was gonna go white bottoms but wanted a switch it up a lil, speckles too. thanks man

pointguy takin a lil excitement away from the gr duke release with that pic :pimp:

those default all stars should make for a sick finished product , imo

gentry made those miami nights :smokin

cjdynasty that is EXACTLY what i was goin for. was gonna go white bottoms but wanted a switch it up a lil, speckles too. thanks man

pointguy takin a lil excitement away from the gr duke release with that pic :pimp:

those default all stars should make for a sick finished product , imo

I am really feeling them! I'm definitely going to copy. I've been itching to do a "away" version for Cavs. Already ordered my Double Nickels.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on these, obviously NERF inspired!!
smokin.gif

@NrmanCruso  did you ever get that mostly red pair with glow midsole/heel?  Thinking of making one similar so I was curious
Yes.

They came out really bad. The Bright Crimson is pretty bad as a main color.

Sent them back. They will probably hit the bay in about another 2 to 3 weeks.

Will post pics later If I can find some.

The Glow midsole is great. Have it on Kaos pair. Doesn't glow as bright as the sole.

Yes.

They came out really bad. The Bright Crimson is pretty bad as a main color.

Sent them back. They will probably hit the bay in about another 2 to 3 weeks.

Will post pics later If I can find some.

The Glow midsole is great. Have it on Kaos pair. Doesn't glow as bright as the sole.
Good to know.  I had high hopes for it but maybe this saved me.  If you do have a pic I'd appreciate it! Thanks

Here's a couple of my Ninja Turtle theme ID's I was thinking bout getting but I think I wanna scoop up some other colors on ID before I pull the trigger on these.

nikeid
nikeid

nikeid
nikeid

^^^ That chaos pair is on point. I actually had that same exact pair in mind. Turned out dope. :pimp:

The black pair with white logos up there is also flames. Simple as u can get but sometimes that's all you need. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom