Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

can anybody who has made the 57 point version post the color codes for each step on the ID options?

Thanks

Picked up my first pair of Kyrie 1s in January; had no idea I'd wear them as much as I do...
Tonight I ordered one of the seemingly 1000 pair I've ID'd since December.
Hopefully this shoe is on ID for a couple more months.
:nerd:

Will definitely be ordering one or 2 iDs this week. Most likely 57 points and one I'm unsure about.

The Train is about to run away.

Last edited:
When do you guys actually think the Kyrie 2 will release and when will the 1 be taken off iD?

When do you guys actually think the Kyrie 2 will release and when will the 1 be taken off iD?

The Kyrie 1 debuted at Christmas, so I'm guessing the same can be said of the Kyrie 2.

And most of the time, the iD option for the current model is taken down when the new model releases.

Switch designers for the 2s...
Why???

What don't you like about the 1s??

To all, I wasnt feeling the overall design of the kyrie 1. It wasnt the worst nike signature shoe I've seen. The mesh overlay just seems real weird to me. Also why did leo have to do it when he has kd? Let a new up and coming designer design for kyrie, a up and coming star in the nba. 

Jo just got my we're almost finish email from NIKEID.. How long does it take to ship after this stage?!

Jo just got my we're almost finish email from NIKEID.. How long does it take to ship after this stage?!

I can't speak on the Kyrie IDs specifically since I haven't purchased any, but typically they'll ship a few days after the almost finished email. I'd say sometime this week for sure

To all, I wasnt feeling the overall design of the kyrie 1. It wasnt the worst nike signature shoe I've seen. The mesh overlay just seems real weird to me. Also why did leo have to do it when he has kd? Let a new up and coming designer design for kyrie, a up and coming star in the nba. 

The only thing that was not thought through entirely in my opinion are the spikes on the heel!

Need to do my UNC pair before these get taken down. BaltSneakerShow seemingly hinting at the Kyrie 2 debuting in September. If that's the case, IDs for these won't be available much longer.

Back
Top Bottom