Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Funny how some kids wanna build something they saw on ebay and pretend they came up with the design. Just say I saw these on ebay and gonna pull the trigger on a pair

I was planning on ordering a pair after Christmas then i see everyone is doing this wtk theme  

for a second last night I thought about ordering these :lol:  good looking colorway and commemoration but I'd regret not spending the cash on a different iD later.

It is a nice clean look though!
Exactly how I felt, I may still do it being a Chiefs fan I will have plenty of ops to wear them. I already have BHM though and I don't want 2 of my first 3 color ways to be white. Maybe I'll wait it out, hope for a release ala KB 1 81 pts.

My girlfriends Nuggets ID just got delivered, will post pics when she gets home!

^^^^ those remind me of swin cash PEs as far of colors. 

but the yellow really pops 
eek.gif

Funny how some kids wanna build something they saw on ebay and pretend they came up with the design. Just say I saw these on ebay and gonna pull the trigger on a pair

I guess I'm clearly not the only one with this idea but I hadn't seen it somewhere else. I just thought since the kyrie's are cheap (by id standards) it would be a cool idea

The mixed pairs are all trash. Stop posting them.

Okay lol. That's an opinion, not a fact, no need to get all worked up about it.

I'm psyched for my air mags now...same design as those except with a blue-glow outsole.

Back
Top Bottom