Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

View media item 1408489
Originally scheduled for tmw along with my Double Nickel inspired pair but what a surprise. Like howfly2 said, just in time for tonight's game!

Nice! The blue base layer looks good under the black mesh. I didn't want a blue tongue wish the underlayer was separate from the tongue.

Let's see which one of ours will look closer to the release pair. It's probably blue based though.

The way those Eminems came out really inspired me. That is such a proper iD! Inspired me to order these and I don't really care if they're cliche or not. I like the look and for $155 its a no brainer to me

Trying to decide on two...

Below are the inspiration then rendition...

(threw in that glow for that "ol skool" feel" haha Like it tho!)

My favorites are 1 and 2 but with the iconic Jordan 1 coming in may in its first original Chicago colorway i wanted to have some kind of kyrie to go with that as a tribute since its year one

Last edited:
welcome brother
nthat.gif

There was a dude on IG who did that same white/Red V inspired kyrie. They came out super nice.

All these Mags look great...

It's tempting me to do a pair like that...
laugh.gif
  I do already have a Mag inspired iD made with the Bron XI 

Daaaaaanng Them Double Nickels are dope!!!  I have me a pair on I.D. waiting for me to pull the trigger, I wasn't to sure about getting them BUT after seeing these pics I'm definitely gonna scoop me up a pair
nthat.gif

can anyone tell me if these are tts?

i got some lebron x's and kd v's and i went half a size up one those. please lemme know when you can.

I got my 2 IDs as well today!

View media item 1410399

View media item 1410401

View media item 1410402

View media item 1410403

overall I was more disappointed than happy! The pair of which I posted pictures came with 2 damages on each pair on the heel spikes and there seemed to be damages on it before, since it was already touched up with a marker. So I took my black marker and touched up the rest as well, so now they are fine and I am a bit more releaved, but the other pair could not have been worse,

I ordered total orange, which is matt, but the swoosh was bright orange, then the heel spike speekles were copper and not orange and finally the purple spikes had even more damages than on my other pair, so I am pretty disappointed about that and I will return the pair tomorrow!

This is my 7th ID pair and the first with such flaws! I will think about making another ID, but for the moment, I am a bit sick of it!

Back
Top Bottom