Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

I'd compare the width to the Kobe 9 elite lows
alright i should be fine then. was thinking of grabbing a 2nd pair before my 1st pair came in kinda had me scared
laugh.gif

alright i should be fine then. was thinking of grabbing a 2nd pair before my 1st pair came in kinda had me scared
laugh.gif
I find that they break in pretty nicely.  They fit longer than the KB 9 elite lows, but width is very similar

Hope they work for you man - lmk how it goes!

Here's my 1st Kyrie id, pretty satisfied with everything overall my only complaint is the black mesh makes the whole upper look black. I thought the color underneath would show through the mesh more if that makes sense how I'm explaining it. Lol

Still waiting on my first ID to arrive...

I contemplate the 57 point pair about 57 times a day as well :lol:

Here's my 1st Kyrie id, pretty satisfied with everything overall my only complaint is the black mesh makes the whole upper look black. I thought the color underneath would show through the mesh more if that makes sense how I'm explaining it. Lol
I know exactly what you are saying about the underneath color not showing through.  

Now you got me seriously worried about my id, I did black mesh with purple underneath and think they will look bad without the purple being prominent.  
embarassed.gif

Are these below (not mine) black overlay, purple underlay?  Or are they purple on purple?  

Last edited:

I know exactly what you are saying about the underneath color not showing through.  

Now you got me seriously worried about my id, I did black mesh with purple underneath and think they will look bad without the purple being prominent.  
embarassed.gif

Are these below (not mine) black overlay, purple underlay?  Or are they purple on purple?  
Pretty sure that's a purple overlay. I may actually remake mine with purple overlay instead of black as well.

Now you got me seriously worried about my id, I did black mesh with purple underneath and think they will look bad without the purple being prominent.  :wow:  

View media item 1463072

Looks like it could be a midnight navy upper. It seems that the overlay mesh is more dominant in person than it shows in the renderings.

I'm a wide footer as well. I own 2 pairs. One 10.5 the other. 10. 10 is my tts.

My 10.5 is very comfortable but too long.

My 10 is perfect length wise. Really tight at first but after two days wearing casualy they feel good. Snug but good.

Last edited:
I've only had mine for a few days, balled in them once.  They've gone from super tight to fitting like a glove, and that's coming from a wide-footer.  I say give the time.

It seems like with the GR pairs they seem tight with your normal size but with the Nike ID pairs they feel amazingly perfect

Last edited:
When i used to get defective pairs of anything .. could just be a normal release and i would still get a code and i wish i could show you guys how my aunt pearl KD 7s came.. soooooo defected but all they said was sorry you can return em (since we all know AP's sell out) but we cant exchange em etc... still waiting on my pair of kyrie's but really hope there are no problems with that my last ID was alil messed up

Back
Top Bottom