Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Nrmn -- Kobe X AS inspiration is money...

The more I see those damn mags, the closer I get to pulling the trigger too 
laugh.gif
  It's only a matter of time
You seriously need to. Def worth it.

Last edited:
Realistically how long do you think Nike will keep the Kyrie 1 available to iD? 

I really want to get a couple of pairs but don't have that dough RIGHT now (saving for a house sucks man, but it'll be worth it in the end), but over the few couple of months I'm hoping to scoop a couple pairs.

Realistically how long do you think Nike will keep the Kyrie 1 available to iD? 

I really want to get a couple of pairs but don't have that dough RIGHT now (saving for a house sucks man, but it'll be worth it in the end), but over the few couple of months I'm hoping to scoop a couple pairs.
I bought my first home in November so I know where you're coming from and I'm sure some other NTers do as well.

iDs usually stay up until Nike launches the next sig model.  Haven't heard anything on when the Kyrie 2 is supposed to drop.

Was hunting on eBay all day for Easter for the low since I have an eBay Bucks voucher I could use but even after finding a deal for $75 shipped my new found stinginess still held me back.

So what do I do? Order iDs (the one on the left) 
laugh.gif
 Figured if I'm gonna spend money on something I might as well get what I really want, even at double the price. 
mean.gif
 But I've been lurking both Kyrie threads, almost snagged multiple times in store, and have been browsing online for weeks so I might as well commit.

So welcome me, officially, to the Kyrie am (this being my first pair). I'm hoping my TTS 11 fits well. Nike's return policy shores up any uncertainties though so I'm just waiting for these boys to come in.

Was also considering these, but I needed a black/white hoop shoe. These I'll probably just wear around.

UNCs 
smokin.gif
 (see the irony)

Last edited:
I bought my first home in November so I know where you're coming from and I'm sure some other NTers do as well.

iDs usually stay up until Nike launches the next sig model.  Haven't heard anything on when the Kyrie 2 is supposed to drop.

Repped, thanks bro.

Yeah I thought as much, the Kyrie 1 didn't launch in the UK until 10th January so I'm hoping they keep it open for a while longer.

Any UK heads know how long iD's usually take. Nike EU says around anything up to 36 days, is that right? Going to order my first pair on Friday. Cannot wait!

That Game 1 PE doesn't translate well on iD IMO. That red tounge, but still white underlay is fuego. ID does a disservice...

Oh and im really REALLY mad that I didn't take advantage of the ASG option when I had the chance. Smdh

^ So you going to have your friend call in and do the return? Seems like its going to be a hassle. Roll with them.

Nice mailday. After all the pics and the Video of the kid on Youtube had to order the Mags. Def worth it. Look Awesome in person. First time doing a Mag colorway.

And took a month but the KK X AS is back.

Battle of the Glow Soles. 2 minutes in sunlight.
The Air Mags will always have a special place in my heart.. And those Kobe X's are straight FIRE!

A lot of sick iDs in here as of late!!! My guy(swoosh) is letting me get another bite at the apple. Can't make my mind up on what I want to do! Smdh

Last edited:
i saved his pictures on my desktop bc these are so dope. 

they have also inspired me on a grey and royal pair im working on.
Really appreciate the kind words. Was nervous how they'd turn out and I love em. I've been getting looks and compliments pretty often. Finally saw the Swoosh glow the other night, looked sick.

Back
Top Bottom