Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Just copped BHM 1s so I'm okay holding off on the iDs. I'll probably regret it later but I really love the monochrome cws. I have high hopes on the Kyrie 2 iDs being my first nikeid
Where were you able to find some Kyrie BHMs for sale? 

Wow, that is absolutely a steal....
A lot of times, sellers will go cheaper if you ask to do it directly through PayPal instead of eBay. That way, the seller doesn't have to pay eBay fees. Got $20 off like that [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone know when the kyrie said are suppose to come off Nike ID? I've been trying to get another pair but this shoe is tough in my opinion. It's very basketball looking. Trying to find a colorway I can wear casually but not too plain

@kevinlovefan42 nice!! Green pops

@chewy13 second ones.....I think the second ones with a gold check like the first would be best

Last edited:
Damn I really wish you could make the soles on kyrie said like half and half. If the bottom was ice blue instead of white they'd be perfect. Don't think I will order the, now

Hey guys getting ready to pull the trigger...going for a NY giants/rangers theme. Which way should I do the heel accent??? Any other recommendations? Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom