Kyrie 1

[h2]Nike Kyrie 1[/h2]
Wolf Grey/Photo Blue/Midnight Navy/Hot Lava

Saturday 9 of may (Footlocker calendar)

soooo I can't buy and wear the shoes when it's not Easter is that what y'all are saying ? I mean I like the color way so I bought them. lol not like these are covered in Easter bunnies like the kd 6's. well please forgive me Nike talk for not complying with the Easter shoe regulations

soooo I can't buy and wear the shoes when it's not Easter is that what y'all are saying ? I mean I like the color way so I bought them. lol not like these are covered in Easter bunnies like the kd 6's. well please forgive me Nike talk for not complying with the Easter shoe regulations
No you were just confusing people by posting up a pic of the Easters then saying Not Easter. Thats some confusing stuff right there. Your explanation meaning it was not the day Easter was not needed because it hadn't been Easter for two weeks now. So there was no point of saying Not Easter.

Just confusing.

Last edited:
That call 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was looking for infrareds, but then saw a size 9 of the Brotherhoods on DSG....not holding my breath though, because I have had orders cancelled by them, but I like that colorway just a tad more than the infrareds. So now i'm on watch for a shipping email. 

Damn you. Was going to cop when i got into work.

all my discount options is going out the window... size 12 and 11.5 sold out while I was on the phone with FNL

I was like
mad.gif
... but, it's just shoes so I started 
laugh.gif
, but on the inside i'm kinda
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom