Kyrie 1

Waited for 48hrs for sa deal an they dnt hv my size 12, driving in car an missed my size!!! So pissed rite now, i guess 90 from ftl will b my consolation prize!!!!

Cancelled my FNL order to preserve the ever valuable WC reward. SA coming through yet again, hope everyone can grab below retail still!

Sa with the flash sale after i order :lol:  cant emm cancel either 

i called in to SA and asked them to credit me back 20%. at first they said the promotion excluded nike products, then i told him that it does not and that the website allows it. he then sent a request in to credit me back 20% on my order. so it looks good. doesn't hurt to call in.

Got my pair this morning. No gs for wife for my local ftl but eh. If she wants them she'll get her butt up. On hiatus til Hare 7s. Bday coupon would've been clutch. Got 4 v necks and stance socks plus the shoes for 140. Can't believe how much we spend just for shoes on other athletes on the nike bball roster. [emoji]128293[/emoji] orange color pops. Say it's infrared. I say hard to match color for color but a nice white tee will work. It's hot...no need to dress down...carry on

i called in to SA and asked them to credit me back 20%. at first they said the promotion excluded nike products, then i told him that it does not and that the website allows it. he then sent a request in to credit me back 20% on my order. so it looks good. doesn't hurt to call in.
Let's hope you didn't just accidentally bust a pokezach

Was looking for infrareds, but then saw a size 9 of the Brotherhoods on DSG....not holding my breath though, because I have had orders cancelled by them, but I like that colorway just a tad more than the infrareds. So now i'm on watch for a shipping email. 

Thank for the heads up, but i'm gonna just take this L 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got hit with a "back ordered" email from SA. [emoji]128533[/emoji]Good thing I copped frm FNL just in case.

i made 3 orders.

1. FNL with $20 wcr and 10% discover cashback
2. SA order with 5% discover cashback and 20% flash sale
3. SA order with 5% discover cashback and a call in to apply 20% flash sale

and i only wanted one pair for me and a buddy.
so looks like im waiting to see if my call in worked, if so return fnl and get my wcr back, if not i'll return the retail-ish sa order

i like it when there is no shipping and return fee, gives me better options

Back
Top Bottom