Kyrie 1

I'm between 9 and 9.5 and tried on a a pair of 9.5's at my HOH and they were extremely tight in the forefoot. 10 would be way too long I think...it's a shame as I really like the kyries. Especially that color way.

they start off tight, but break in after a few wears and you're good

I remember I was hating on the Kyrie 1's hard when they first came out. Eating my words big time. 3 pairs and counting with an ID on the way.

Infareds on heavy rotation right now.

Last edited:
DSG has the $20 off $100 purchase running again today.

Don't know if it will work on Kyries or if any sizes are available.

I'm going crazy trying to find the Infrared's for retail. I've been checking Footlocker, Finishline, DSG, Modell's every day LOL!!

How tf are you guys buying the EYBL colorway?

Look no further than the thread. They can be had and have been for the right price. Gonna do a few ID's in non Cavs or related to any current CWs options before these dry up. Heck, even contemplating the flytraps on discount- will be sought after on same level as KD1s and 2s down the road.

I remember I was hating on the Kyrie 1's hard when they first came out. Eating my words big time. 3 pairs and counting with an ID on the way.

Infareds on heavy rotation right now.
SUPER heave rotation haha... Just had mine on this morning as a matter of fact.
I dont usually get down with very many screen printed tees but this might have to be copped...

Back
Top Bottom