Kyrie 1

Look no further than the thread. They can be had and have been for the right price. Gonna do a few ID's in non Cavs or related to any current CWs options before these dry up. Heck, even contemplating the flytraps on discount- will be sought after on same level as KD1s and 2s down the road.

If the right price is an arm and a leg, I'll enjoy them from afar. And they're from The Opening not EYBL.

The store that I frequent got twice as many pewters as USAs. The colors are pretty crazy might cop if the funds warrant

Questioning whether I should stock up on a couple Kyrie's and made hold em for a year or two and be able to sell them back for a good profit

If kyrie has an illustrious career filled with awards and accolades and developed a large enough fan base I can see his signature shoes being remembered years later.

If kyrie has an illustrious career filled with awards and accolades and developed a large enough fan base I can see his signature shoes being remembered years later.
 i'm seeing him go the way of penny, chuck, pippen as far as shoe sigs go

smokin.gif

Penny's allure >>>>

Maybe pip and chuck tho but that penny marketing campaign
nthat.gif
thanks to lil penny penny had a great campaign but i feel like it was cut short bcuz of the injuries, so i that's why i worry about kyrie, the renassiance of penny shoes has been an awesome and pleasant surprise so that gives me hope that kyrie's sig will continue for a long time to come even if his career is cut short with the injury issues he's having, though it's the (IMHO) Unlce Drew campaign that pushes him to be so lucrative

how can you tell that its going in that direction? this is the first shoe, and they're selling great.
all of them had 4-5 sigs before there sigs were cancelled but all have had sig shoes in recent yrs, penny 5&6, Pippen 5 and Chuck had 2 posites, as i explained one higher, i hope this isn't the case but if he doesn't rebound from the injuries than he's gonna prob cut short like penny regardless of how many chapionships hin wins (pippen) or doesn't (chuck)

Back
Top Bottom