Kyrie 1

Ouch! Looks like your boy might of had the Ol switcharoo pulled on him

Speaking of shape on shoes.. Has anyone's Kyries done this? At first I thought it was the murrican flag wavin at me as I walk.. Now I'm seeing that it's the actual midsole/toe box even to the touch you can feel the waves.. Not really major just bugs a little when I look down lol.. The left shoe is the problematic one for anyone who might not be able to see i

On another note... I need to see pictures of those black/tour yellows...I'm very interested!
Cosmetic issues like that really bug me. I would just order another pair and return that one.

Cosmetic issues like that really bug me. I would just order another pair and return that one.

I was thinking about that.. I just hate returning things. However, this year I've had factory flaws on 4 different shoes. Nike QC is slipping hard

I was thinking about that.. I just hate returning things. However, this year I've had factory flaws on 4 different shoes. Nike QC is slipping hard

Yeah the USA release seems to be all jacked. First pair i ordered the teeth were pushed in together on the left shoe. Second pair was better but the midsole was already creased up. I just ended up keeping it anyways.

So according to SneakerNews these drop tomorrow. But the date in the header is 7/22. Which is next Wednesday.

So which is it?

I'm starting to fence on these a bit. Idk why. $110 not bad but would prefer to get on sale. May hold off for a Richards deal again. These seem to hang online for a while much more than instorr and unfortunate I have to go the online route.

In for a black and yellow pair 
nerd.gif

So according to SneakerNews these drop tomorrow. But the date in the header is 7/22. Which is next Wednesday.

So which is it?

I'm starting to fence on these a bit. Idk why. $110 not bad but would prefer to get on sale. May hold off for a Richards deal again. These seem to hang online for a while much more than instorr and unfortunate I have to go the online route.
In my opinion, the Dungeon colorway ain't gonna sell out online very quickly. The hype for these seem kinda low from what I have seen. If you're on the fence about these, then I'd just wait it out and wait for a good deal. 

Yall know if the soles are white or gray on the Dungeons?
Thx
Looks like a light gray

Yeah, I'm with some of you Guys. My plan is to only cop if they sit long enough to use a 20 off 100 coupon. Will need to see in person and on feet to see if I like em haha

Last edited:
Doubtful the kyrie line will go far especially if the prices go up later on. They only sell ok right now bcuz low retail price and even then they go on sale still and every coupon is allowed. KDs have trouble selling at high prices but they sold out at low prices points much better then kyrie so that's a telltale sign and KD has a much bigger fan base too yet his shoes now hit sales racks regularly.
I dunno man. The silhouette of the shoe and some of the colorways make it pretty promising in my opinion. These look like the type of shoes you can rock casually or hoop in. Take the Curry 1s for example, those shoes look like strictly hooping shoes. The same can be said for the KDs - they look like they're strictly for hooping. 

Hopefully Nike slows down on the raising of prices :rolleyes

Lebrons / KDs / Kobe's for the most part all dat and are currently across outlets.

$200 for Lebrons is Ski-Mask ****.
If Lebron retail price would be 150$ nike could earn more money because they will sell them easy but 200 are so expensive... Hope nike prices go down any day

Last edited:
New photos of the Rise Tours look really good Black lace swap and boom, would definitely be up for it.

Back
Top Bottom