Kyrie 1

wolf greys are just super clean in person. nothing flashy about them what so ever. not every sneaker needs to be up in your face

I had a 12 in my cart. I'm checking out and city gear screws me over and says they are unavailable -_-

wow, im shocked at the love BHMs are getting today. people didnt seem to like them all that much when they first came out just saying its a simple white/black shoe

Last edited:
Nothing is wrong with basic bruh :pimp:

wolf greys are just super clean in person. nothing flashy about them what so ever. not every sneaker needs to be up in your face

Don't get me wrong I love a nice simple cw, people just talk about them being top 5 and I personally don't see it

Bhms are nothing but flames anyone that passed on em should be upset

Last edited:
Shoooo wish I would of seen that BHM restock before they sold out... It seems like everytime this pair restocks I am never available to get it. Convinced it just isnt meant to be. Ehh oh well life goes on.

The wolf greys are very ill.  But damn, that white sole kills me. The white sole was the exact reason I never wore my dukes and ended up just flippin em.

anyone's card not going through on ftl.com? Trying to cop the pewters and its not working. Card company says nothing is getting declined..

Shoooo wish I would of seen that BHM restock before they sold out... It seems like everytime this pair restocks I am never available to get it. Convinced it just isnt meant to be. Ehh oh well life goes on.

The wolf greys are very ill.  But damn, that white sole kills me. The white sole was the exact reason I never wore my dukes and ended up just flippin em.
Said the same thing about the Infrareds, and I ended up finding a brand new pair for retail recently. Don't lose hope! 

I haven't even copped a pair of Kyrie's yet because all the colorways I like have that white sole. I'm not a fan of white soles at all.

Really sleek in person. Happy with them!
glasses.gif

finally got my first pair and my eyes are definitely opened to the kyrie's now! got the lettermans while trying them on in the store...now looking for more pairs of kyrie's!

Back
Top Bottom