Kyrie 1

Man Im not feeling my USAs like I use to. Was so hyped for the shoe but took them out last night and just wasnt doing it for me. Same for my Brotherhood. Infared on the other hand they still look fresh to me.

oh, i know about the grammy nights pair :lol: i was talking about another shoe due to release, my bad. I think it was legit in my dream last night haha

Man Im not feeling my USAs like I use to. Was so hyped for the shoe but took them out last night and just wasnt doing it for me. Same for my Brotherhood. Infared on the other hand they still look fresh to me.
I feel you. USAs are the type of shoe that is nice to wear in small doses of for special occasions but can get played out after a while, just gets old

USA's are perfect for ball. Darkish upper shows less wear, no white outsole shows less dirt, and they stand out on court in a good way. Add some white/NBA socks and it looks great

Last edited:
You all refer to the black and duke blue pair as the 'brotherhoods'? Are those available anywhere? Sorry I am late to class guys...

Last edited:
Flagship store of Footlocker 34th has confirmed to have the Kyrie 1 Rise with Sun logo
I'll be there tmrw morning to get my first Kyrie doubles

Last edited:

GR tomorrow so no first day sell out?
Yeezy Boost tomorrow so no first day sell out 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom