Kyrie 1

Just copped them Rise. They probably sell out during the next 2 weeks i imagine.

Really contemplating returning my USA but dont want them ragrets.

Last edited:
Just copped them Rise. They probably sell out during the next 2 weeks i imagine.

Keep em! I wish I had em to be honest. I'm saving for a pair of kobes then plan on picking those up. My brother is killing me cuz he picked em up and they are fire.

Last edited:

If you don't like them then just return them. I'm actually cool with my pair. Picked up a super man tee and have been just doing my cornball happy fit around town :lol:

saw the RISE at niketown today and i like it overall cept the white. under used palette for color there
still mulling

saw the RISE at niketown today and i like it overall cept the white. under used palette for color there
still mulling
You know what other colorways they have there at the SF Niketown? 

Looking for the USA, BHM, or ASG. I know - not likely, but I'm hoping they might have some in stock at the store since there are none left online.

Don't want to make the trip out there to find out they only carrying the RISE. 

Last edited:

still mulling

You know what other colorways they have there at the SF Niketown? 

Looking for the USA, BHM, or ASG. I know - not likely, but I'm hoping they might have some in stock at the store since there are none left online.

Don't want to make the trip out there to find out they only carrying the RISE. 

I went to do returns and just look at the RISE for kyrie and lebron

NikeTown SF
278 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94108
(415) 392-6453

Last edited:
Just can’t get over the all bone midsole/outsole. It kinda looks okay, but then it bothers me. I really like the tongue/liner combo. The graphic is dope.

New shots making me crave the Rise pair. It sucks because you basically have to decide right away if you want them or not,almost every pair has sold out within a week's release here in Canada.

That's one of the reason Rise joints probably my fav Kyrie 1. That midsole is unique compared to all other colorways.
But the thing that really makes the Kyrie 1 unique is silhouette and the "teeth" or "opera house" part of the sole. If it's all white like in the RISE Kyrie 1, you don't notice that part of the shoe as well. 

Last edited:
I don't like the solid outsole/midsole on the Rise CW. The teeth are a big part of the design IMO.

Passing on the Aussies too. CW was already executed perfectly on the Hyperdunk 2013.

Still wish nike would have released a "Bomber" inspired pair. It would have been great.

Warhawks are FIRRRREEEE but im not paying 500+ thats been possibly hooped in. If i could cop at retail id be down for Warhawks.

But the thing that really makes the Kyrie 1 unique is silhouette and the "teeth" or "opera house" part of the sole. If it's all white like in the RISE Kyrie 1, you don't notice that part of the shoe as well. 

exactly.

the teeth and the heel spikes are major design features of the shoe. they make the shoe what they are.

they neutralized a major feature by making the soles all white. if I wanted an all white vulcanized type of sole, I'd just cop a pair of vans. *shrugs*...

rise joints aint WACK but they are def on the bland side. one of the few pairs Im more than comfortable passin on.

Getting the Australias tomorrow after I returned my Ambassador VIIs, those things felt like bricks on my feet while I was playing in them.

Hi, btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom