Kyrie 1

Kyle. 195 shipped. He already sold a lot of pairs so he lowered the prices for the odd sizes 7,7.5,12.5

Kyle. 195 shipped. He already sold a lot of pairs so he lowered the prices for the odd sizes 7,7.5,12.5
Kyle what? 
roll.gif

And how can I find him?

seen a lot of people on courts hop on the kyrie train late. they all got the recent colorways. imo the usa was the last good one

I don't get that logic either, especially if the 2s turn out to be not as well received.... Did the Lebron 7, Kobe 4 or KD 4 go down in price after their newer models continued to release? I'm pretty sure it was the opposite.. :nerd:

I don't get that logic either, especially if the 2s turn out to be not as well received.... Did the Lebron 7, Kobe 4 or KD 4 go down in price after their newer models continued to release? I'm pretty sure it was the opposite.. :nerd:

exactly what i was thinking. if its a sought after iconic colorway, then a new model coming out wont affect its resell value

Yeah if anything I'd imagine that Dreams would go up in value ad tge Kyrie line progress considering there is first official shoe. The pair that started it all.

I was picking rocks out from the bottom of my Dreams with a screw driver and I think a punctured a hole, started leaking air

Oh well lol

Back
Top Bottom