Kyrie 1

Just called, unfortunately the biggest size they had was a size 11.5. Oh well, thanks for sharing bro!

After spending countless hours taking shots in the driveway, darkness always snuck up too quickly on young Kyrie— that’s when the stadium lights got fired up. Kyrie’s dad would park the car at the edge of the driveway and hit the brights, giving his son another hour of work on his craft before dinner time.

What time was this kid eating dinner?
laugh.gif

As cheesy as the backstory is for the Green Glows it is actually more inspiring than the colorway itself. Should of made the heel counter 3M :smokin

After spending countless hours taking shots in the driveway, darkness always snuck up too quickly on young Kyrie— that’s when the stadium lights got fired up. Kyrie’s dad would park the car at the edge of the driveway and hit the brights, giving his son another hour of work on his craft before dinner time.

What time was this kid eating dinner? :lol:

reminds me of the KD Hunt’s Hill Sunrise story

Wasn't the exact same story behind the 'Dungeon' colorway? Kyrie practiced in his basement called the dungeon because of low lighting or something except for one overhanging light bulb, hence the volt swoosh?

:lol:

Last edited:
Wasn't the exact same story behind the 'Dungeon' colorway? Kyrie practiced in his basement called the dungeon because of low lighting or something except for one overhanging light bulb, hence the volt swoosh?

laugh.gif
Nike: "Well we uh... you see... BUY THE DAMN SHOE!

:lol: the jig is up

But really tho SNKRS app gave like every colorway a story

Last edited:
Going to head over on my lunch and try to grab a pair.

My size is always gone so I am just getting on release day today so I can ball in them this weekend.

Not really. All of the recently kyries have been cake to get.
I tried NDC first but only got waiting your turn for about 10 min so I switched to EB where I was able to successfully checkout. Now when I go on NDC it adds to cart with no problem. IDK how true it is but I read the first few minutes is allotted to snkrs users. That would explain it if that's the case

Last edited:
Was the Driveway anticipated to have sold out? I like them, but would prefer to grab them a bit later. Thinking of swapping in some Mint rope laces.

Finally able to find a pair of Kyrie 1 USA.... and get this... it's way below retail: http://fshoa.bigcartel.com/

There was no tax either when shipped within U.S. so that's a plus. 

$75.00 - $5.00 (with discount code "BUCK") + $15.00 shipping = $85.00 shipped. 

Did some research and it looks like a reputable reseller. They also have an instgram at: www.instagram.com/fshoa

Last edited:

Finally able to find a pair of Kyrie 1 USA.... and get this... it's way below retail: http://fshoa.bigcartel.com/

There was no tax either when shipped within U.S. so that's a plus. 

$75.00 - $5.00 (with discount code "BUCK") + $15.00 shipping = $85.00 shipped. 

Did some research and it looks like a reputable reseller. They also have an instgram at: www.instagram.com/fshoa
I appreciate the info but this comes off as a huge plug.

I appreciate the info but this comes off as a huge plug.
Hhaha, now that I read the post it does come off as a plug, but check my post history, I can assure you I ain't plugging anything. Just trying to help out some fellow Kyrie 1 fans. Although I pulled the plug on them, I'm still kind of worried cause it seems too good to be true. Can't find the USAs on any retail site so it being under retail from a reseller kind of worried me. But it ain't like I paid $1000 for some Yeezys or something. 

Last edited:
Busy August with releases......as far as the Green Glows sitting, anyone think Ill be able to pick up in store in the NYC area no problem in a couple of weeks?

Back
Top Bottom