Kyrie 1

I wear mine to the gym. They are comfortable for workouts. But I don't like balling in them, the heel slipped a lot the two times I balled in them.

So for those of you who already have the Kyries should I be good with an 11.5 if I normally where a 11 in Kobe's. I had to order the last pair of 11.5 from Niketown NY but now am worried they might be slightly big.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Depending on your shoe/sock pairing.  Plus it won't be too hard to unload them if they don't fit the way that you want!  Lots of people scraping to get them.

So for those of you who already have the Kyries should I be good with an 11.5 if I normally where a 11 in Kobe's. I had to order the last pair of 11.5 from Niketown NY but now am worried they might be slightly big.
def will be good with the 11.5. i got the same size in kobe and kyrie and the kyries killed my feet. super narrow.

Thanks. Reppee
np. i was really dissappointed because I wear a 12 normally but in narrow shoes have to go with a 12.5. and of course Nike didnt release the dreams in a 12.5 so I tried the 12 but just could not make it work. Hopefully future releases will include 12.5

np. i was really dissappointed because I wear a 12 normally but in narrow shoes have to go with a 12.5. and of course Nike didnt release the dreams in a 12.5 so I tried the 12 but just could not make it work. Hopefully future releases will include 12.5

They fit really snug. I had to break mine in for a couple of hours. Now no problems.

They fit really snug. I had to break mine in for a couple of hours. Now no problems.
I wish they did for me but unfortunately after walking around for 2 days, my pinky toe was still hurting. Theres something about the region where the pinky fits in the shoe that was just putting a ton of pressure on my foot and would not break in. I ended up giving my pair to my brother as a christmas present lol he loved them. 

I wish they did for me but unfortunately after walking around for 2 days, my pinky toe was still hurting. Theres something about the region where the pinky fits in the shoe that was just putting a ton of pressure on my foot and would not break in. I ended up giving my pair to my brother as a christmas present lol he loved them. 
I also have wide feet so every shoe is a struggle for a perfect fit

how do these look with jens/reg clothes?

i've only seen them in joggers, and im trying to retire sweats out of the house, so so far i passed.

these are my everyday kicks very comfortable ill shoot for at least 4 pairs or so throughout the year waiting on pics of bhm and mint colorway

damn slept so hard on the dreams.. will deceptive reds be a sell out like the dreams?
who knows, but there will be more pairs of the Deceptive Red available than there were for the Dreams.
There will be more retailers carrying the DRs than the Dreams.  It seems that the Dreams only released through Nike and Foot Locker HOH stores.  Online, they only released through NDC and NBA Store.

damn slept so hard on the dreams.. will deceptive reds be a sell out like the dreams?
The dreams were a quick strike available in North America only. The Deceptive Reds will be a global gr so they shouldn't be difficult to get. I know Finishine is getting the DRs so most online retailers are probably getting them as well.

Back
Top Bottom