Kyrie 1

Curious I haven't bought anything off FL's website in a long long time but anyways if I got two $20 rewards coupons and the save $20 on anything over $100 is it possible to use that on these since it isn't on the exclusion list per-say?

Curious I haven't bought anything off FL's website in a long long time but anyways if I got two $20 rewards coupons and the save $20 on anything over $100 is it possible to use that on these since it isn't on the exclusion list per-say?
You can't stack them like in the past (use more than one), but if there is no exclusion on the shoe, yes you can use those online.

You can't stack them like in the past (use more than one), but if there is no exclusion on the shoe, yes you can use those online.
Man that is very lame. I didn't think they would honestly care to change it I use to ball out with the stacking but oh well thanks for the info. Guess I will just grab em in store than since sites will be flooded because of those 4s. I think these are a great way for anyone to start the year off right.

I'm confident everyone who has seen the Dreams in person can attest that pics don't do them any justice. Such a great looking shoe. Love how the lining around the collar is different for each pair. 

I finally got a pair of dreams 20 over retail. The shoe reminds of fresh Prince of bel air, because will would most definitely rocked a pair

How are these for casual wear or gym shoes? Main reason I'm planning to cop because my nephew has the same name lol

Check out my video bro on the deceptive reds here

I wear them casually and love the comfort. The shoe is comfortable and I have to say I like the deceptive reds better than the dreams.

Check out my video bro on the deceptive reds here

I wear them casually and love the comfort. The shoe is comfortable and I have to say I like the deceptive reds better than the dreams.

Do you have both pairs?  I went in store to try on the dreams so I would know if I could go TTS on DRs, but once I saw them in person I had to cop.  However im still expecting to like DR's better, they look like they might be better for casual wear IMO.  

I agree with the above poster though, would like to see more pics of these rocked casually. 

Do you have both pairs?  I went in store to try on the dreams so I would know if I could go TTS on DRs, but once I saw them in person I had to cop.  However im still expecting to like DR's better, they look like they might be better for casual wear IMO.  

I agree with the above poster though, would like to see more pics of these rocked casually. 
I do have both pairs but have yet to wear the Dreams. Check my instagram there are photos on there of me wearing the deceptive reds casually. 

footlocker bday coupon works on new releases online? Sorry if it's been asked already I've just been out of the loop with buying kicks. I'm working all weekend so footlocker is my best bet

footlocker bday coupon works on new releases online? Sorry if it's been asked already I've just been out of the loop with buying kicks. I'm working all weekend so footlocker is my best bet
Generally doesn't work on new releases online (if it says exclusion, it's a no-go).  Some shoes release with no exclusion though...  one example was the first DRose 5 colorway to release.  However, it seems like most Nikes have an exclusion upon release

Reactions: uno
Repped. Either way I'll be copping, that bday coupon just sweetens the deal lol
Good luck to all ya trying to cop this weekend!

Is $150 a fair price to pay resale on the Dreams? Wondering if I should hold out for a cheaper price or if that's highly unlikely 
laugh.gif

If Ya see In any links pm me please. Won't be able to make it to a local ftl to cop. Thanks

Repped. Either way I'll be copping, that bday coupon just sweetens the deal lol
Good luck to all ya trying to cop this weekend!
It doesn't work in the sense that it doesn't give you the $25 discount.  You can still use it to get something that is under $25 for free.  Just add the item to cart and in the row below the "subtotal" and "estimated shipping and handling" it will say "estimated savings $25.00" unless your item is less than $25, in which case it will have the total for that item as the savings.

Is $150 a fair price to pay resale on the Dreams? Wondering if I should hold out for a cheaper price or if that's highly unlikely 
laugh.gif

A restock is possible, however like someone posted here earlier they may go quickly and will probably happen randomly.  $150 isn't too bad of resale for a $110 shoe, im guessing it would only go higher down the road as these were a QS release. 

Back
Top Bottom