Kyrie 1

If Bodega can do that When BHM, That Australia pair and ASG count me in.

Iks mod - In regards to your last post, performance wise, would you recommend the clutchfit drives over the kyries in a simar price point? It seems to be a favorite among a lot of reviewers but since im not a person who buys basketball shoes too often or even has a rotation of shoes, durabiliy of the shoe including cushioning comes into play. Should i be concerned with Micro G wearing out?

Your opinion is appreciated.

Patiently waiting for Dukes review to be posted too.

Iks mod - In regards to your last post, performance wise, would you recommend the clutchfit drives over the kyries in a simar price point? It seems to be a favorite among a lot of reviewers but since im not a person who buys basketball shoes too often or even has a rotation of shoes, durabiliy of the shoe including cushioning comes into play. Should i be concerned with Micro G wearing out?

Your opinion is appreciated.

Patiently waiting for Dukes review to be posted too.
Between the Kyrie and the clutchfit drive, I can quickly say I'd take the clutchfit drive.  As far as longevity with Micro G, it lasts a long time and seems to stay pretty consistent with impact protection/responsiveness and all -- you don't need to be worried about it wearing out.  This phylon midsole on the Kyries is beefy enough that it should give you quite a few miles too, but I would take the full-length micro G over the Kyries.

If you've got more comparison questions hit me with a PM.  Duke did a great review for CK here if you wanna check that out too http://counterkicks.com/2014/10/review-under-armour-clutchfit-drive/

Last edited:
i watched kyrie play for the first time a few days ago...i was still on the fence on the red pair, but seeing them glow on the court in person from all the way at the top deck...man

se
Good, Maybe ill be able to see him tomorrow from my seats lol.
laugh.gif

But The dude on the left looks to have that Emerald Green/Metallic Silver/Mango Pair on. Looks really clean

dnv - I agree with iks - CF Drive all day over Kyrie. And I have my original pair of Black Ice that I still wear and the Micro G is still good to go. Not as bouncy but still protects.

Ok BHM looks good. If i can catch on sale anywhere im in.

I low-key thought it was about to be a pic of the ASG. 
ohwell.gif

So I went TTS and there's still a fair amount of room in the toe area, anyone else have this problem? feel like they make my feet look clownish smh. besides that, these shoes are
fuegoo.
Now I'm on the fence if I should keep em or not

Last edited:
The last thing I need is another pair of red shoes, so I skipped the DRs. BHM is way too plain, so there's another pass.

But these...ooohh...

Reminds me of the kyrie Hyperdunk that was absolute fire.

BHM is a retail pass. If I can find below retail ill cop. Dream had a print no price hike.
DR was first kyrie 1 for me.
Asg = :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Dreams will be had later
I need that Emerald/Mango pair.

Last edited:
Why his tech fleece so small? I mean I know he's 6'8" but you think Nike could tailor a couple pairs for him

Back
Top Bottom