Kyrie 1

I've been holding back on the DR's because I want to see the All Star ones, maybe I should just buy it first and decide whether to return or keep later...

DRs look so clean because of its simplicity. I really like them a lot. Oddly enough, they sold out over here in Santa Clara/ San Jose area.

i cant believe i slept on the dreams, i saw them in person when they dropped and liked them, but decided not to pick them up at the time thinking id be able to get them easily down the line, man did i underestimate that

Last edited:
I've been holding back on the DR's because I want to see the All Star ones, maybe I should just buy it first and decide whether to return or keep later...

THIS! They seem to be slow online and in store so worst case I'm thinking I can grab them on discount later if the Allstars are lackluster.

Skeeter, wrote my review for Weartesters last night - should be up this week, but for outdoors, then upper materials are like OG hyperfuse so they should be good. The traction is soft and shallow, so I think it would wear out fairly quick. Overall it is a solid shoe, build-wise.

Uhhh why can't ASG leak. Want to see if I want to hold out or go hard for BHM.

I'm giving serious consideration to doing a 2 for 1 trade for dreams (maybe even 3 for 1 for Dreams and BHM).

I'm in love with this shoe.

This shoe is so damn bad for basketball....I really feel bad for you guys feet that some of you actually think these are "great" :lol:

They are GREAT looking but stay the hell away from these things if you're looking for a shoe for performance on the court.

Kyrie on the new issue of SLAM wearing the DR.
smokin.gif

I'm kind of upset my Dreams came from NDC with a scuff on the back of the heel. Anyone else have a bad quality issue with the dreams or DR's?

I'm kind of upset my Dreams came from NDC with a scuff on the back of the heel. Anyone else have a bad quality issue with the dreams or DR's?
The teeth on the back are 50/50 they will come with some sort of defect.

The box and shipping doesn't help. A lot like the KD VII heel would come chipped and ripped.

Skeeter, wrote my review for Weartesters last night - should be up this week, but for outdoors, then upper materials are like OG hyperfuse so they should be good. The traction is soft and shallow, so I think it would wear out fairly quick. Overall it is a solid shoe, build-wise.

Thanks bro, I hear these are not comfy at all then some say it's great after time. Gonna wait and see I guess, but thanks for the reply my dude.

BHM Kyrie's are FCFS at my local HOH.
Why can't they drop on friday or Tuesday. All the kids will have school off but I just need one size 12.

Sk33ter - definite break in for me - about two games worth - before the forefoot quit hurting. After that the shoe fit great at TTS.

Back
Top Bottom