Kyrie 1

eek.gif
 BHM's will be mine

the skyline on the tongue is nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my DRs yesterday tried them on right away and damn they fit tight. Im sure I need to rock em for a few hours to stretch them out and break em in. But I love how they look so hopefully they break in well...

So I got the Dreams and DR in today, also wore them for shotaround today. My feet are very slim, so I did not have a super snug feeling, the feeling overall was very comfortable and light weight. The support was also great.

All in all, a cool and great shoe!

Will get the BHMs as well and will start some IDs next week!

Got my DRs yesterday tried them on right away and damn they fit tight. Im sure I need to rock em for a few hours to stretch them out and break em in. But I love how they look so hopefully they break in well...
Tight in the toebox or forefoot? Like lebron 11 or kd 5?

Tight in the toebox or forefoot? Like lebron 11 or kd 5?

It's more of the forefoot. Imo it's just how the shoes built. I tried a whole size up (hard to find a 12.5 in store) and i had way to much room. Unlacing helps alot though. It's nothing like the LeBron's and KD's imo

It's more of the forefoot. Imo it's just how the shoes built. I tried a whole size up (hard to find a 12.5 in store) and i had way to much room. Unlacing helps alot though. It's nothing like the LeBron's and KD's imo
Idk if thats a good thing but usually for me its only the pinky toe area I gotta worry about. The red pair looks dope though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom