Kyrie 1

I broke mine in with casual walking around the house. Went .5 size up and lucky it worked. Just loosen those laces abit.
Dang, I never size up. Luckily for me, I'm usually not feeling the super narrow shoes anyways. Do you think theres anyway these would work in your TTS?

Last edited:

Idk if thats a good thing but usually for me its only the pinky toe area I gotta worry about. The red pair looks dope though.
Nah your pinky toe will be fine. It's the midfoot area. If you look at the dude's pic of the dreams a few posts up, you can actually see how the shoe is like a figure 8
laugh.gif

Dang, I never size up. Luckily for me, I'm usually not feeling the super narrow shoes anyways. Do you think theres anyway these would work in your TTS?
I wouldn't say so but the shoe feels amazing with half a size up. I could see on the next cw I like or an iD :nerd:

I'm a size 11-11.5 but usually 11.5. I had to go with a size 11 because HoH didn't have 11.5 or 12. When I first put on the shoe, I had it on for about 10 minutes just sitting there not walking and laces weren't even tied and my foot was actually hurting lol the length of the shoe is fine, it's just a really narrow shoe.

Hope this helps

Nah your pinky toe will be fine. It's the midfoot area. If you look at the dude's pic of the dreams a few posts up, you can actually see how the shoe is like a figure 8
laugh.gif
I see what you mean 
laugh.gif
 maybe Kyrie needs that midfoot lockdown

I needed these to be included on website discounts asap. I missed the bodega deal.

the laces on the DR's are the same ones they sell at the outlets, i got black,blue and yellow yesterday just in case, but i prefer the red laces i think, the pic of the blue lace swap is what made me go get em though cant lie

black laces in the DR's is :smokin reminds me a tiny bit of the Kobe ASG V's

Just played in DR for the first time.
Heel slipping a little at first, but got better once inside the shoe warmed up.
Traction is awesome.
Nice tight snug feeling.
Ankle support was not as great as I would like.
Stiff at first but all shoes are at first.
Noticed the eyelits have started to stretch / tear a little where I tied them up tight. Really not happy about that at all. Can't see these eyelits lasting long.
Think it's finally time to stop wearing the KD V and move into these, just really concerned about them ripping.
Will pickup other coulour ways to rotate in hope to stop this happening so quick.

Best shoe from the 3 sigs to PLAY ball in.
KD VII is a great shoe, comfort, half decent traction, just no ankle support at all.
Lebrons are just horrendous for playing in, lace system is the worst, traction is horrible, to big clumpy & stiff.

Last edited:
code on modells was working before I signed in. Once i signed in and tried to check out, it was full price -____-

Back
Top Bottom