Kyrie 1

picked up the BHMs in store an hour ago, they are really nice! The whole Kyrie line is developing really nice, they just need some more apparel!

I just love easy, non "stressful" releases like this!!
definitely.  I have been waffling on this pair but didn't want to miss out in case I love them.  Looking forward to seeing them in hand 
smokin.gif

My 1st Kyrie. For the price on these i just couldn't pass these up. I'll probably wear these to the gym for a while as soon as i get them.

Went TTS with size 12. Should i have sized up? When i hear people say to size up  i'm usually ok with most but there are some 12's were i have to go down 1/2 a size.

Ewwww!!!
smokin.gif
 Those socks are nice. I just like the whole BHM design this year i think all of them are dope.

Went TTS with size 12. Should i have sized up? When i hear people say to size up  i'm usually ok with most but there are some 12's were i have to go down 1/2 a size.
Should be fine if you are fine in everything else.

Just relace them when they come in. They fit snug. The IDs come in perfect.

Love the price of the Kyrie. Just hope they don't raise them next year.

March issue of SLAM had a good article where Kyrie talks about the importance of having a sig shoe and how it means a lot to him. Def a good read.

I blame you and this picture for making me go back and forth with these in my cart on NDC for the last hour and twenty minutes....ended up releasing them back into wild.  

This is probably my fave colorway behind the dreams, but have to pass, got too much other stuff stealing my cash right now.  

Any guesses as to what the All Stars will look like? I have a feeling the common theme this year will be like a reflective/mirror/shiny silver based on what we have seen or think are all-star models already (the Kobe X with the multi color midsole and shiny aluminum looking tongue/reflective medial side and the Foamposite "Mirrors" with their reflective laces and chrome foamposite material).

Just a hunch, but who knows.

We should get pictures either this week or next week. I HIGHLY doubt they keep us in the dark. Until the weekend before ASG because IK with me I like to decide If I want cop before raffle dates so I don't drive for raffles and waste gas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom