Kyrie 1

Shout out to @thapointguy  for making the turn easy
nthat.gif

The size 12s went quick online this morning online.  Had to hustle to the mall and grab a pair.  Well worth it though! 
nthat.gif

Picked up the BHM today, super easy, hope it stays this way for a few years. This is my first pair of Kyrie's (excluding my ID on the way) these are the best valued Nike sig. Basketball shoes since the Kobe 6 and KD 4, absolutely love these!

These are sitting around my way, everyone blew their wad on the Kobes. Lookin like I'll get my wish on these sittin til payday. Socks arexa must have too..

These are sitting around my way, everyone blew their wad on the Kobes. Lookin like I'll get my wish on these sittin til payday. Socks arexa must have too..
Haha I would have rather bought two pairs of Kyrie's than getting those Kobe's.

My pay day is Wednesday. If I like them in person, I might just double up 
roll.gif

Haha I would have rather bought two pairs of Kyrie's than getting those Kobe's.
My pay day is Wednesday. If I like them in person, I might just double up :rofl:

I copped the Kobe's now I have the Kyrie's sitting in my cart trying to decide if I want to get them...

Walked in a little after noon and grabbed these in my size 13. If only all releases could be this easy! This shoe is :smokin

Will see if I can use the bday coupon on em. If not I'll wait a week because these are sitting

Looks like the shoes Kyrie has on tonight doesn't have the dumb zig zag on them.

Nevermind it's still there.
sick.gif

Last edited:

Looks like the shoes Kyrie has on tonight doesn't have the dumb zig zag on them.
I hear alot of people saying the same thing though. Funny thing, I love the zig zag (the sole design right?). Especially in black/red

Got a crocodile/shark teeth vibe. 

tried to do that this morning while coping the BHM Kyrie1, but dunno if footlocker dude was a blockhead or just incompetent. no luck on 4102082604012 for the Dreams. Made the mistake of not checking the sizes before ordering online and realized quick that i needed a 12 instead of my usual 11.5. Unless anyone here wants to size swap their 12's for 11.5's...

I just ordered my dreams last week at HoH and got them today. U should be able to stock locate yourself a pair
tried to do that this morning while coping the BHM Kyrie1, but dunno if footlocker dude was a blockhead or just incompetent. no luck on 4102082604012 for the Dreams. Made the mistake of not checking the sizes before ordering online and realized quick that i needed a 12 instead of my usual 11.5. Unless anyone here wants to size swap their 12's for 11.5's...

Back
Top Bottom