Kyrie 1

He still had 38 the game before that. No way they leave him off. The reigning ASG MVP. And frankly, there probably only one guard that is playing better than him in the East IMHO. Wall maybe Teague (record factors in). He's definitely an All Star.

right sir, that one asnt taken into cosideration either

let me clarify i THINK he will make it too, just sayin the past 2 nites were after the voting by the coaches

thos easters are the first Kyries ive seen that i do NOT like

Caught the CityGear BHM restock yesterday at around noon time...just got the shipping confirmation!

Kyrie taking all my money this year. Huh

And thanks to tigo i need that Emerald pair and the easters. Reptar Pack
smokin.gif

I usually favor KDs especially the 7s it's one of my favorite designs in his sig line, but this year I'm only trying to buy the kyries. The wildberry sole :wow:

Last edited:
so mad i slept on these, been looking for the past two day for an 11.5 in dreams and reds and keep coming up short... dagnabbit kyrie!!!

so mad i slept on these, been looking for the past two day for an 11.5 in dreams and reds and keep coming up short... dagnabbit kyrie!!!

Idk where you located but Niketown LA had DR's if you want to call and see about sizes. NDC also has an 11.5 for reds

Last edited:
I don't believe Nike would of guessed how successful these Kyrie's have been. 

The pricepoint plus colorways are killing the industry.

Hopefully they won't jump price to much for the Kyrie 2 .

The DR's all sold out in NY? Heading to the US on vacation and was hoping to pick up a pair but they seem to be really popular stateside

Back
Top Bottom