OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mental illness.

08 UF easily, more talented team and that Meyer was a significantly better coach than Jimbo ever was.

I'll give FSU 21. We winning by at least 2 tubs just off rivalry strength. Tebow turned into Beezlebug when he saw that garnet and gold.

They lost to Nevan Snead...at home. I'm not saying they were a bad team (they won the natty) but I see them mentioned among the greatest teams ever (01 Miami, 13 FSU, 99 FSU, 95 Nebraska, 19 LSU) and they aren't on that level.

You're drunk if you think they beat 13 FSU at all, much less by double digits. You're looking through blue and orange tinted glasses.

They lost to Nevan Snead...at home. I'm not saying they were a bad team (they won the natty) but I see them mentioned among the greatest teams ever (01 Miami, 13 FSU, 99 FSU, 95 Nebraska, 19 LSU) and they aren't on that level.

You're drunk if you think they beat 13 FSU at all, much less by double digits. You're looking through blue and orange tinted glasses.

Only team I'm taking over them I'm the 2000s is 01 Miami. That's how talented they were.

Don't @ me nako xl nako xl .

And I'm pretty sure Bobby Layne Bobby Layne is a Michigan fan.

Only team I'm taking over them I'm the 2000s is 01 Miami. That's how talented they were.

Don't @ me nako xl nako xl .

And I'm pretty sure Bobby Layne Bobby Layne is a Michigan fan.

04 USC and 05 Texas both best 08 Florida. I would say that 08 Florida is probably the fourth best national champion of the 00s before 01 Miami, 04 USC and 05 Texas. There were some really weak national champions in that decade like 02 Ohio State and 07 LSU

04 USC and 05 Texas both best 08 Florida. I would say that 08 Florida is probably the fourth best national champion of the 00s before 01 Miami, 04 USC and 05 Texas. There were some really weak national champions in that decade like 02 Ohio State and 07 LSU
Was Florida the best team in 2008?

Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 11.56.15 AM.png

Last edited:
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne is Will Johnson going to play some WR this season?

I doubt it, I think Jyaire Hill ultimately is going to pan out at the other CB spot but depth wise they’re still light there despite all the transfers.

Regardless of QB, they’re going to sit on the football and try to grind out games. There’s no reason to risk him getting hurt on a gadget play here or there, when we already have guys that can fill that role for what is going to be a minor part of the offense.

I think SC is going to end up with a similar record but will be a better football team in 24 which isn’t going to silence any critics, but should leave some room for optimism in 25 provided they don’t get completely washed in their loses.

I guess it depends on the definition of “good”.

Making the playoff good? I think they can do that especially with 12 teams. Maybe not this coming year but going forward I 100% think they will

Back
Top Bottom