Kyrie 1

I wore the deceptive reds all day Friday, and they loosened up very nicely. I would go TTS with these. Initially I thought maybe going up half a size would be good, but I was dead wrong. I also had lots of people complimenting me on the deceptive reds on Friday!! 
pimp.gif

Waiting for UPS to drop off my pair today...
Same here. 1 today and 2 tomorrow.

I wore the deceptive reds all day Friday, and they loosened up very nicely. I would go TTS with these. Initially I thought maybe going up half a size would be good, but I was dead wrong. I also had lots of people complimenting me on the deceptive reds on Friday!! 
pimp.gif
Will pass on Reds unless can get on discount. Would rather ID pair for a little more.

Just received my pair (UPS came early for once). No pictures as my DSLR is charging. Was worried after some people posted they felt cheap in hand, but I like them a lot. Materials aren't premium or anything, but the mesh overlay is nice. Very light. I went TTS and was definitely worried. Length-wise they are perfect, the forefoot is just a little on the narrow side. My left foot is slightly bigger than my right, and after walking around the house a little bit in them, they are already loosening up and feel great. I do get some heel slip, but I think that may be a product of the liner more than anything. Overall impression is very good.

Not sure if I'm going to play in these like I had originally planned, may save that for another colorway because these are dope and I don't want to tear them up. Nike nailed the pricepoint on these, they will be a hit this year.

Boy, was i wrong lolNow im scrambling for a size 11.5/12 in the dreams without being banged over the head

Was able to secure a pair in my size at a local Foot Locker.  Literally called every single on in my city and the last one I called had my size!  Glad I didn't have to pay over retail, which I strongly considered after not finding them.  I went TTS, tried on the left shoe and its definitely snug, but like others have said, I'm guessing they will stretch out.  

I was not sold on the Dream colorway AT ALL from the looks of it online, in fact I went into a HOH just for the sole purpose of trying on so I would know my size for the Deceptive Red's.  Boy was I wrong, the Dream's look pretty awesome in person, I think people may look back and regret missing out on this colorway.  Can't decide if I want to make these my shoes for hoopin/gym or just to rock lol.

My local HOH has one last pair of Dreams, size 14. Which is way to big. The hunt continues

I say go TTS for these. They are just laced up really tight out the box but once you loosen then up and get a wear in you'll be good to go.

This has the potential to be for Kyrie's line what the Kd2 Creamsicle was for KD. Maybe not as scarce and valuable but wouldn't surprise me if people are paying double for these in 6-12 months. That being said, I let my 11 go for pretty close to retail in hopes of finding an 11.5 somewhere.....:smh:

Anyone with a beat , greatly appreciate it.

Got my pairs in today from Nike as well... Will have to inquire about why it took so long... Like someone here said maybe they'll hook it up with a code.

My thoughts: I got wider feet... Lebron 8-11 half size up (10), kobe 4-8 half size up (10)... So I got both 9.5 and 10 in these to try em out. There's no way I can do the 9.5... The sides of the narrow toebox is literally pinching my foot, causing way too much uncomfort. Going into the 10 definitely alleviates that, but it is a bit on the longer end. The fit of the shoe reminds me a lot of the kobe 7, which I absolutely hated, and no matter what they wouldn't break in for me at all... So I guess we'll see how this breaks in... Hoping for the best here lol.

View media item 1327985

Last edited:
As I posted earlier, relaced these and wore them to the store and they feel awesome now. Definitely TTS if you have a normal foot, would only recommend going up if you have a very wide foot.

Back
Top Bottom