Kyrie 1

secured my first pair! Now on the hunt for the second one! One to rock and one to stock!

the xmas pair is crazy! Hope they will release it later on! Way better than the other 3! I also really like Paul Pierce's Legacy pair!
I dunno man.  Nothing about that pair says Christmas to me and reminds me more of a south beach color way.  Still a nice shoe in my opinion, but nothing Christmas about it in my opinion 

I dunno man.  Nothing about that pair says Christmas to me and reminds me more of a south beach color way.  Still a nice shoe in my opinion, but nothing Christmas about it in my opinion 

South Beach is correct, but Paul Pierce's pair has a similar colorway, but the combination of two bright colors, especially the mango or pink reminds me of the christmas theme!

Stopped by the local HoH today and no size 10s available. Tried on a 10.5 but felt loose at my heel. Hopefully these restock or I have some luck with a phone order

^^^ same here. Ordered at 7:37 on the 23rd and original delivery was 26th. Now it is Monday. Hope before I head to the gym at lunch.

My scheduled delivery date was for the 26th as well. I got a 15% off coupon without asking a rep on nike chat since the date is pushed back to Monday. Thought I'd let you guys know if you guys need a coupon for future purchase lol

Last edited:
Any leads on the dreams?? Worked on the day of release and everything is dry here in Michigan.

Have you tried the new house of hoops in Grandville in the River Town Crossings mall? I got my pair on RD but from what the workers were saying is that no one was coppin them.

My scheduled delivery date was for the 26th as well. I got a 15% off coupon without asking a rep on nike chat since the date is pushed back to Monday. Thought I'd let you guys know if you guys need a coupon for future purchase lol

Good idea, mine were pushed back as well.

Any word on if these will restock at all?  Still hunting for my size 8 and don't want to pay the resale prices im seeing!

Back
Top Bottom