Kyrie 1

Please do not pay $210 for dreams on ebay and justify that price. That's $100 over retail and the shoe is still available in some areas. My store just ran out but they were sitting for days.

Yea I know that's a little too much for them, but they seem to be impossible to find. That's the only 8.5 I can find online.

Thanks again just ordered from my pair from a regular foot locker ....good looking out with that assist @cjdynasty

No problem bawse... My footlocker that I got mine from had 7 pairs as of Wed when I ordered. Called today and they were soldout. Shipped all of their pairs. You guys must be going in on the stock locate! :pimp:

Please do not pay $210 for dreams on ebay and justify that price. That's $100 over retail and the shoe is still available in some areas. My store just ran out but they were sitting for days.
You should've dropped that store info b 
nerd.gif

My dreams shipped out today from a stock locate I did last night ...... It's coming from a footlocker in Ohio sz 10.... Can't wait for the asg

Got my BHM today in the mail. I was worried about what people were saying about the fit but they fit me just fine. Not as narrow as I feared.

Do I just go to foot locker with the nike sku and ask them to locate the Dreams? Or does foot locker have a specific sku? If so, would anyone mind sharing that sku?

having a difficult time finding stock locater for the dreams, i can only seem to do it for more recent releases. can someone direct me to the link? thanks. looking for an 11.5 in socal

Thanks for lettin me know about Sole Haven. I ordered my BHMs Tuesday Night and they was at my door Friday morning and I am in Dallas,TX. plus the price was cheaper than the ones here in the states.

Kicks crew will have the dreams tomorrow. Im not sure what size but your price will be like 175 shipped express or 167 standard shipping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom