Kyrie 1

if you want them you should be able to get them with ease. no Kyrie has sold out in a day yet

are the dukes available in more sizes in DSG stores than just the sizes shown online? i need a 9.5 and no place online has them. Would they still be available at HOH's? i saw the cavs' store has them but not in many sizes

After telling my daughter I'd be getting her the Easters, just saw the smallest they will come out in is GS sizes. She's a 13C, guess I'll have to grab the 3.5Y and wait for her to grow into them.

After telling my daughter I'd be getting her the Easters, just saw the smallest they will come out in is GS sizes. She's a 13C, guess I'll have to grab the 3.5Y and wait for her to grow into them.

I just started collecting sneakers for my son whose now 7 months, I'm gonna cop him the Kyrie brotherhoods.. What's the longest you've held off for our little one to fit a pair?

I just started collecting sneakers for my son whose now 7 months, I'm gonna cop him the Kyrie brotherhoods.. What's the longest you've held off for our little one to fit a pair?

This is the first pair I'm buying for her that she'd truly have to grow into. I can hardly get her to wear Nikes, but Easters were an instant YES from her!

So I'll be picking up the Easters on Thursday; then infrareds later on in April. That'll make 4/8 kyries, and probably going to pick up a few more. Price range, player, design, Nike hit this one out of the park Id say

^ Nice collection.
Can you still get the Dreams in size 12 anywhere online? They didnt release here in Australia as far as i know

That circle makes me sad. I slept on DR and the dreams. Locals have size 9s to sell to me but I'm more of a 8/8.5. Itchy to try to buy the 9 but idk

Back
Top Bottom