Kyrie 1

why does nike put adhesive on the insole? I wore em a few times to hoop n I guess the force of my body made it glue tight. when I tried pulling the insole out, the bottom layer ripped.

When I searched it said soar was a orange color. But shermin Williams an behr paint Says blue

Last edited:
I like the Kyrie easter. Won't buy because the colors are a bit too loud for my old, but if I was 12-mid20s all these creative colors would have me geeked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were the Dream Elite socks there before on NDC or foreshadowing there will be a restock on the shoes lol

I like the Kyrie easter. Won't buy because the colors are a bit too loud for my old, but if I was 12-mid20s all these creative colors would have me geeked.

I agree. I was at ****'s sporting goods last week and some new employee gave me the option to purchase the easter cw, not knowing that the release date. I pass and went with the duke cw.

Got that early in hand look over the weekend.. They look so much better in person than in the pictures IMO! Was going to be an easy pass for me but im not sure now..
These look good, repped for posting.  

Like others in here, colorway looks dope, but I can't pull these off.  Passing.  

Easters look great. Just can't pull them off though! Like others have mentioned. I think I'm done until we start to see leaks of these other colorways.

So the rough outline of scheduled releases is something like:

Easters
Infrared
Yellow/University Gold-- July
Soar Blue/Metallic Crimson/Silver-- August

Is there anything schdduled to release for May? Wondering if we're going to see some playoff-styled renderings while the other sigs move on to the Elites. That Black/Crimson/Gold Elite colorway would look amazing on the Kyrie's.

Last edited:
they've been there since the shoe released. I wouldnt hold my breathe on a restock, but who knows

Would think those socks would be sold out too. No Dream (shoes) at least have the socks. :lol:

iD a pair close to the Dreams and wear the socks haha

Those last three colorways listed sound fantastic, hope they are nice. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom