Kyrie 1

Just sucks no one could step up, literally all on LeBron. No point in complaining about injuries, but if everyone is healthy on both sides this is a 5 games cavs winning series.
I hear you.
Lebron was all alone.
Thompson was a beast on the boards but he doesn't have that threat Love has/is.
The whole Delly thing was just stupid hype, yeah he may of looked ok at start of series but I knew that wouldn't last, I think it was more Curry was at a slow start than Delly playing good.
JR Smith had a good 4th last night & a good first half in game 5, but that's it.

I'm not a Lebron fan BUT I gotta tip my hat to the guy, he played he's butt off...but with that being said congratulations to the Warriors they deserved it!!! Oh and big ups to foot action for that 20% off sale...scooped me up a pair of the Letterman colorway for $88 dollars.

Last edited:
Letterman's came in a day early, which is a nice surprise, and I am very impressed. it looks better in person than in pictures.

Can't wait for USA's next week.

I hear you.
Lebron was all alone.
Thompson was a beast on the boards but he doesn't have that threat Love has/is.
The whole Delly thing was just stupid hype, yeah he may of looked ok at start of series but I knew that wouldn't last, I think it was more Curry was at a slow start than Delly playing good.
JR Smith had a good 4th last night & a good first half in game 5, but that's it.
As someone who lives in CLE, I couldn't believe the Delly hype. The dude is plain not good, as you said just lucky curry was cold to start the series. I wish an all time Lebron performance was wasted, but everyone back & healthy next year cavs should be crazy good!

I can't find the Kyrie 1 Home anywhere for retail [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

copped the tours from footaction for 88 and got the deceptive reds DS for 140 shipped the other day. Both 11.5 :smokin

Last edited:
I see it now. Yeah i only see a 14 left as well. no way they actually sold out like that, this has gotta be some sort of mistake having even the 14 up right now

I see only size 14 left...  
You know who got a few of those
happy.gif

I see it now. Yeah i only see a 14 left as well. no way they actually sold out like that, this has gotta be some sort of mistake having even the 14 up right now
They always put them up early. It's a complete shipment size run. 6 size 14.

Also, Kicks Crew has them for $145

They always put them up early. It's a complete shipment size run. 6 size 14.
Also, Kicks Crew has them for $145

im just saying, no way all those sizes sold out before anybody on here was able to even notice they were up and post the link

Back
Top Bottom