Kyrie 1

Overall I'm satisfied with Kyrie's debut signature sneaker. We got lots of great colorways and iD options but which colorway do you wish was released to the public? For me it's these

View media item 1807024

These for sure, but the christmas Pair tops it all!

Grammys were nice as well though!

Finals is just a bummer that he only played 1 game!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Nike would have dropped the Christmas and Finals pair, them kicks are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
I wish Nike would have dropped the Christmas and Finals pair, them kicks are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
The Christmas pair was just the Dreams with different colors. They were still nice though, but those media days would've been a problem

If you are looking for Double Nickels and have not called Niketowns across the country you should quit...

Nike Dallas and Las Vegas have a good amount left
money-throwing.gif

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Multiple reps for you. Didn't even think about NT having them. Secured my pair

If you are looking for Double Nickels and have not called Niketowns across the country you should quit...

Nike Dallas and Las Vegas have a good amount left
Repped for the info, but they didn't have my size. I'll keep an eye out for my size 14, but I'm not paying resell for these.

You could have checked the mobile site. They were on there too.
I must have been too late. I've been checking the site periodically since release and haven't caught a restock. Looks like it wasn't meant to be. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom