Kyrie 1

how much did you pay for uncle drews if you dont mind me asking
Too much. And apparently I got a bargain. The few pairs that have popped up and sold that I'm aware of have been around the 3K range. Didn't pay near that but still too much.

I ordered them off Footaction at like 10:30am on release with zero problems. Very pleased with my purchase.

Damn, those Double Nickels look clean. Had a chance to get em but opted out. Already have a white/red/silver pair with the Infrared Kyrie 1. 

Last edited:
I just randomly checked the Nike mobile site and was able to score my size 14. :smile: That was the only size they had up when I checked.

Since the page for the DN hasn't been removed yet sizes will keep popping up or maybe a restock of sizes may happen.

I got mine the other day. Kinda not liking the silver midsole (came pre-creased), white would've been more suitable. Thinking about adding a white gradient to it. I think I will like it that way. Gonna put it on ice until Spring/Summer.

Nike canceled my Double Nickel order. Just got the email saying the merchandise isn't available.

Got lucky today
smokin.gif
Daaaaamn, that is a come up. $50 ASGs.

My local Ross never carries any good sneakers 
mad.gif

Size 13 in kyries are too snug :frown:. 13.5 is perfect for me lol. 14 fits well though :D. I wasnt even going to check out Ross today. Almost missed them too. They had size 17 wtkd 6s :lol:

Ross is always good for some fresh *** size 14 and up sneakers every time I walk in there. Unfortunately they don't have much to pick from in a size 10 for myself.

Back
Top Bottom