Kyrie 1

Finally got a pair of Rise.

Came from Foot Locker $95 dlvd
smokin.gif

I tried to avoid the Kyrie 1, but can't do it. Lol! That being said I have been looking at the "Infrared" and also the "Deceptive Red" pairs. My questions are has anyone seen or heard of pairs that say "EP" on the tag as being authentic and if so, what does EP stand for/mean? The same questions for the Kyrie 2 Inferno.

I tried to avoid the Kyrie 1, but can't do it. Lol! That being said I have been looking at the "Infrared" and also the "Deceptive Red" pairs. My questions are has anyone seen or heard of pairs that say "EP" on the tag as being authentic and if so, what does EP stand for/mean? The same questions for the Kyrie 2 Inferno.

EP is what it says on the asian pairs. I don't know what it means but it's legit

Guys, any idea on how to protect the paint of the heel counter? I wanna make my Kyries last longer. The colorway I have is the "Australia" one.

Last edited:
Sorry about that. Anyways, I just want to know if all Kyrie 1s in asia the XDR version?
I don't know if this holds true across the board but with the LeBron line a lot of the releases have been XDR in Asia due to the abundance of outdoor courts. That being said they usually also have XDR tags on them to signify such. With that I would assume yes but I could also be wrong.

Hey everyone I have seen some prices floating around for the Kyrie 1 Deceptive Red pairs, but what do you feel is a good price for them? As well were they super limited or something, I barely see any for sale online?

Last edited:
[emoji]9723[/emoji]️Dream
[emoji]9723[/emoji]️Deceptive red
[emoji]9723[/emoji]️BHM
[emoji]128307[/emoji]Brotherhood
[emoji]128307[/emoji]All Star
[emoji]128307[/emoji]Infrared
[emoji]128307[/emoji]4th of July
[emoji]9723[/emoji]️Rise
[emoji]9723[/emoji]️Double Nickel

My ideal Kyrie 1 collection. I'm slippin honestly [emoji]128554[/emoji] lol but obviously I fall within the group that slept and started late. The dreams and deceptive reds were literally in my hands and I [emoji]128564[/emoji] :smh: the all stars and brotherhoods were musts for me and then I was into Kyrie 1s. awesome model casually

Last edited:
I need a little help guys..
my shoes are almost all size 12, though i can fit in 11.5 but 12 is just comfortable to me...
now the problem is, i am planning to buy Kyrie 1, but i cant find size 12 online near in my area..
found 1 size 13 online though...
is size 12 to size 13 that much of a size difference to be a problem for me in playing?
thanks

I need a little help guys..

my shoes are almost all size 12, though i can fit in 11.5 but 12 is just comfortable to me...

now the problem is, i am planning to buy Kyrie 1, but i cant find size 12 online near in my area..

found 1 size 13 online though...

is size 12 to size 13 that much of a size difference to be a problem for me in playing?

thanks

They're going to be big obviously. I wouldn't do it.

dayum...i almost love the shoe, except for one thing, that material in the ankle part is garbage.....wear it once with ankle support and it was wooly in some parts.....and i havent experience those in my other shoes..... :frown: other than that....i think its ok

Back
Top Bottom