KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

2014 Kyrie All Star Game MVP came in.
smokin.gif

Glow swoosh and outsole.

Really like the Cement Midsole.

According to the My Orders tab on Nike, my Kyrie All Stars have just shipped. I'll post pics as soon as they are here

Men's ids are $150 and GS are $165. Better take advantage if it is a mistake

Repped. Jumped on that real quick. Keeping this iD underwraps until Tmarkgotkickss & Kyrie do that contest where if you win he wears your iD in a game. :nerd: :nerd:

ETA is 4/4

Last edited:
In a rush to make some before they fix that price glitch

cant decided between floridians or some breds or something else

any suggestions

In a rush to make some before they fix that price glitch
cant decided between floridians or some breds or something else
any suggestions
if u got the funds you can always order both and decide once they're in hand. Could even wear both and return one by 30 days

Low-key flex. I see you

I don't have a Swoosh account or know anyone that has one. It really is a glitch. NDC has been buggy for me logging into account and removing/adding items into cart all weekend.

I only have a measly 10% and ordered one pair. Got started email within two hours of ordering.

I don't have a Swoosh account or know anyone that has one. It really is a glitch. NDC has been buggy for me logging into account and removing/adding items into cart all weekend.

I only have a measly 10% and ordered one pair. Got started email within two hours of ordering.

If you got it to glitch for 90 then you really won.

Nope it was $150 no matter what I did. Strange, I checked other iD prices and they showed the Swoosh prices as well. Must be a sign I'm gonna get hooked up for the discount from somebody that has one :nerd: lol

Last edited:

Haven't got mine yet smdh

Back
Top Bottom