KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

One of my ID's arrived today still waiting on other pair.
The multi coloured pair that arrived today as immense. They have done a amazing job.
Photos tomorrow when it's daylight.

Not worth the price $185 tag but if you paid less then keep them. I like that you didn't OD on the color shift options

I would only use the color shift on the Swoosh that's about it so I passed

^yea colorshift swoosh is dope! Upper is koo, wasnt sure how itd turn out, was hoping a little better but its alright. Overall i like em, quality seems great.

Keep them DS in case the general releases don't have something you're interested in then decide from there you want to keep them or not

^
Swoosh looks nice, but the rest of the ASG option looks pretty basic.
Honestly I expected the option to look better.

@junjdm  saw your pair on IG -- it's a great look with this silhouette.  The black/gold/gum pair you have is solid too

@206to813  I'm actually kinda diggin the northern lights back half, it actually turned out about as good as I expected.  Not bad at all.  I think TPG has good advice though -- you can always keep them in the box for a while to decide.  That's the beauty of Nike iD and returns -- the essentially non-existent return deadline

These aren't just a home run, these are Barry Bonds' wet dream. These are flame emoji in my eyes (I know I said I'd share when the option was taken down, but I love them too much)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
I never like seeing the same exact shoe again and again. I promote people having their own style, and their own taste in things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom