KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Those are sicckk. Can't wait for both my pairs to come in

Wanting to make a premium option before they are pulled...  Torn on the design (don't want to go too heavy on the color-shift options).  

Last edited:

Wanting to make a premium option before they are pulled...  Torn on the design (don't want to go too heavy on the color-shift options).  Thoughts?
Black and Volt pair I would go Colorshift strap and outsole with Glow swoosh.

Glow swoosh isn't off white in hand..

With the Blue and pink mesh I like both.

I ordred these.

Nike keeps hitting me with the "image not available" when I try to zoom in on my #KYRIETO HEAT2017 championship Lebron 10 iD. Get it together Nike :smh:

Can you take more pics @agent orange  ... I want to see the color shift on the noon strap from different angles. It looks predominantly pink, totally different from the rendering

Can you take more pics @agent orange
 ... I want to see the color shift on the noon strap from different angles. It looks predominantly pink, totally different from the rendering

I think that's actually pretty accurate from the rendering, if he based it off of the PEs. This is the picture from the promo that Nike did for them, and the PEs look not too different from these
View media item 1940559

they still hot though 
nthat.gif

I'm so glad I decided to order a couple of ASG pairs.  The straps look crazy good IRL.

Thinking about making a MAG / McFly based Premium iD but can'e decide on the tongue and swoosh combinations...  Which one?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom