Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

I said the same thing to myself .. i honestly didnt grab the inferno's up until last night , Green glows dont look that bad but i did wanna do an all green glow ID 
Same for me. Either pick up the green glows or make an "all" green glow iD

those are fightin words :lol:
Lol man I got the same flack in the 1 thread for choosing the dr over the dream. I think the effects are cool. Seen em in the Kentucky game last night. They did pop a little. I just think personally there lacking something. Like the heel part suppose outshines the whole shoe. It should be more of a cohesion there ie inferno and GG. Please don't twist my arm to say anything of the abomination the Christmas pair was lol

Last edited:
Nobody trust this man
Aha! Pats fan eh? And trust?!
christmas pair is trash :lol: and honestly I thought you were talking the 1 was bad as a whole
I like the 1s. I like the 2 mold better. Just think the cws are less appealing than most 1s. Only 1 I didn't like was the bhm. But the 2s had 2 straight out the gate. It's all opinion. I like clean cws with the not too much going on.

I also brought this up in the Kyrie 1 thread, but will ask here as well since it is still relevant. Has anyone seen or know what "EP" means on the Kyrie 2 Inferno and Kyrie 1 Infrared and how come some have this description on the box tags and others don't even though it is the same shoe?

I also brought this up in the Kyrie 1 thread, but will ask here as well since it is still relevant. Has anyone seen or know what "EP" means on the Kyrie 2 Inferno and Kyrie 1 Infrared and how come some have this description on the box tags and others don't even though it is the same shoe?
]
View media item 1892344View media item 1892345Sorry my camera busted. I don't have EP but I did recognize the same material on both tongues. Also the upper on the Inferno 2 has the same material or very close to the infrared 1s. Can you provide pictures?

Loosely strapped...although that velcro will tear the laces to hell
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom