Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Well damn. Looks like no dice on these. Maybe a future release? Recall is definitely a bad sign.

X that the shoes have been removed from every site that said they would be releasing them lol

Probably throwing them at their outlets once they get all the stock together. $99.99

Last edited:
I think Nike is just going to swap out the box, and re-brand it as the Kyrie "Floor General" or something. There's no way they're just dumping their stock like that.

And does anyone know where Sports Authority ships from? Trying to calculate when I'll get them.

I think they will drop at some point. No way Nike Sits on a shoe they already made & shipped out. They would be losing money.

The UK very rarely release the allstar shoes, you can't judge them being released here or not by contacting them.

The UK releases every All Star shoe every year.
They release same day as the states each year.
I have bought KD All Stars 3,4,5,6,7 on Nike at midnight or 8am for the past 5 years.
Kyrie 1 All Star last year.
Lebron Gumbo on release day.
Red Kobe 5 All Star on release day.
supposed to say "all the allstar shoes", I know we get all the main ones.

I was wondering why Kyrie's weren't included, but it makes sense since he's not playing.

They have to do something with all the kicks though. Maybe outlet?

Last edited:
I was wondering why Kyrie's weren't included, but it makes sense since he's not playing.

They have to do something with all the kicks though. Maybe outlet?
I was thinking they'd make new patches and give it a different name. But probably outlets.

Back
Top Bottom