Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Xmas will be an easy pass which means the first ones that drop are an auto cop. looks like only Kobes for me this Xmas

Last edited:
Not much effort put into the Xmas pack (have yet to see the KD 8 lol). The Kobe '5 rings' X'mas though :pimp: Not mad they went simple (i like simple haha) just doesn't scream X'mas to me.

The Xmas ones will be copped. Copped the ASG Kyrie 1s and were the most underrated kicks of 2015 IMO.

They were best of the pack (that I paid extra to have them early). Definitely not underrated, they sold out multiple times they restocked.

TPG, the KD 8s aren't bad this year IMO.

nike-kd-8-christmas-release-date.jpg

They're more pics in the KD 8 thread.

Yeah just saw it. The most creative/different out of the pack for sure. Was the last on the list to see since the KD 8 colorways has been meh. :lol:

Last edited:
I hate this pics... I want to see all the shoe no a half
I hate the dream 1s but the dream 2s got potential. Anyway #TeamCrimson aka DR all day erre day. I would love to see a infrared cw brought back to the second model. Cw was so clean. Mother of pearl touch made it that much more. Simple things in life are the best...
Wich one is the dream 2s?

My rank of the Kyrie 2's so far:

1.) Effect
2.) BHM
3.) Black/Green Glow
4.) Inferno
5.) Christmas

I think the Christmas is actually the cleanest colorway so far, and the best out of the pack
Yeah it was hard for me to try to rank them myself because I honestly like all of them so far. The Christmas pair is very clean as you stated and I feel the Black/Green Glow colorway is also.

I pretty much agree.
Only change I would do is switching the position of the BHM and Effect pair.

Yeah that was a hard toss up for me, Effect vs BHM. From a detail point I feel the BHM's trump every pair I seen so far personally especially with the materials used. The only reason I give the number one slot to the Effect's is because they seem subtle but still unique at the same time to me. The color schemes seems like it could be pulled off more versatile to me also but whatever the case I plan on buying both pairs.

Yeah that was a hard toss up for me, Effect vs BHM. From a detail point I feel the BHM's trump every pair I seen so far personally especially with the materials used. The only reason I give the number one slot to the Effect's is because they seem subtle but still unique at the same time to me. The color schemes seems like it could be pulled off more versatile to me also but whatever the case I plan on buying both pairs.
You're right. It's really close. I plan to cop both too, because both of them are gorgeous.

My rank of the Kyrie 2's so far:

1.) Effect
2.) BHM
3.) Black/Green Glow
4.) Inferno
5.) Christmas

I didnt like the Christmases at first but they've grown on me

Id rank em Reefs, Christmas, BHMs, Inferno, greens.
I think this model is dope but still waiting for a CW to wow me

well wow. bhm blew me away. those and the first colors are a definite. smh , hate that they did a good job on these

Wow...yeah all in for the Christmas pair [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom