Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Can't wait to get the tie-dyes. I'm getting them on RD during my lunch break, just in case they get the 'Dream' hype

Probably gonna pass on every release until the BHM... I can't even craft a pair I like on NikeId... this shoe doesn't do it for me like the Kyrie 1's

Can't wait to get the tie-dyes. I'm getting them on RD during my lunch break, just in case they get the 'Dream' hype
thats a good idea...if they end up sitting and hitting discounts then cop a pair on discount and return the new pair from RD

Probably gonna pass on every release until the BHM... I can't even craft a pair I like on NikeId... this shoe doesn't do it for me like the Kyrie 1's
I'm going to wait and make sure I actually like the way the shoe feels...
laugh.gif

...then I'm definitely IDing an Uncle Drew pair.

Best of the Christmas pack are these and surprisingly the KD's. Kobe and Brons are eh, may grow on me though.

Wow, the Christmas pair colorway with the icy sole on the Kyrie 2 would've looked amazing on the Kyrie 1. 
mean.gif

If only I knew how to use Photoshop 
mad.gif

Last edited:

Thanks for the update -- do you see in that one pic w/ translucent though?  Looks like they had a good size bag in there originally but opted to keep it out
Ya I figured that's what you were referring to. Would have been nice but I can understand the design of taking it out. They were really going for a close to the court feel especially with the rounded outsole for quick cuts and an air bag would take away from that. 

Ya I figured that's what you were referring to. Would have been nice but I can understand the design of taking it out. They were really going for a close to the court feel especially with the rounded outsole for quick cuts and an air bag would take away from that. 
Agreed -- having played in a lot of foam only setups for the past couple years, the feel/transition is typically more natural

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom