Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Yeah, thanks for that Android SNKRS app, Nike.

Jabronies
mean.gif
THIS. 

"Kyrie Irving’s destiny will not be written by anyone except himself. Using the “Kyrie Effect,” a mathematical formula he discovered, Irving has mastered the ability to control his destiny and convert even the craziest of shots. The Kyrie Effect provides scientific evidence explaining how the point god, Kyrie, can make any shot fall."

Nike has really outdone themselves 
roll.gif

Have I missed it or is there no size update/comparison on these?  Don't know if I should just let family order online as a Christmas gift or if I need to call work and let them know I'll be an hour late so I can try them on in the morning 
laugh.gif

"Kyrie Irving’s destiny will not be written by anyone except himself. Using the “Kyrie Effect,” a mathematical formula he discovered, Irving has mastered the ability to control his destiny and convert even the craziest of shots. The Kyrie Effect provides scientific evidence explaining how the point god, Kyrie, can make any shot fall."

Nike has really outdone themselves 
roll.gif
Lmaooo Kyries a mathematician now  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone know if the 20% off on FL will be applicable to these? Would be sweet $95 + tax

Anyone know if the 20% off on FL will be applicable to these? Would be sweet $95 + tax

would be nice but definitely not. quickest i think i've seen a new release get the exlude lifted was a KD8 in like a week and a half

Nike has really outdone themselves :rofl:

That explains the coral reef on da butt lmao

I actually copped the opening night pair on disco during release weekend lol

early days of the 1 you used to be able to get under retail release weekend too. footlocker normally just excludes all new releases from current coupons

1st GR will be the crimson. [emoji]128591[/emoji]ING errebody get their pairs! *effects and snowmans*

Last edited:
"Sure do hope I have no trouble getting these....hope they're still around....hope I can get on disco.....*posts fire pic*" - @GrizzlyAnimal
Between the 72s and the 12s it shouldn't be a problem. Get to the mall first thing. Someone passing that swoosh like a virus....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nope. Spoke to my local Foot Locker, and Nike tagged these as QS, so they SHOULDN'T allow that. But you never know, try it out and see if you catch the cashier slipping!

Also, speaking of QS tag. From what I was told, a lot more Nike/JB sneakers are going to start getting tagged as QS, so they are going to start cracking down on discounts.

I always end up giving away my VIP Rewards but I have one that expires Wednesday....do they allow those on "QS"? Guess I could always grab the shirt if they have it.

Also, speaking of QS tag. From what I was told, a lot more Nike/JB sneakers are going to start getting tagged as QS, so they are going to start cracking down on discounts.
Could be ending of a cycle. 09 to current has been a blessing for ppl just getting in the game. Like what can they do to keep that brand loyalty? Nothing. At the end of the day they created this mess. QS, hyperstrike or whatever it don't matter. Unless it has NA on the back it's a bad investment!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom