Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I always end up giving away my VIP Rewards but I have one that expires Wednesday....do they allow those on "QS"? Guess I could always grab the shirt if they have it.

They shouldn't, but it won't hurt to try. But per the e-mails that they recently sent out o all the store managers, they want absolute crackdown on all QS Nike/JB products. They aren't even allowed/suppose to let employees use their discounts for QS items.

I always end up giving away my VIP Rewards but I have one that expires Wednesday....do they allow those on "QS"? Guess I could always grab the shirt if they have it.
VIP is a go *no dollar limit* it's like free money. They must honor it. Now bd coupons has that bs stipulations depending on if the manager is having a good day or not...

nerd.gif

VIP is a go *no dollar limit* it's like free money. They must honor it. Now bd coupons has that bs stipulations depending on if the manager is having a good day or not...
Ya that's what I figured..or at least hoped.  Thanks! I'll see how it goes and can hopefully provide a quick post about how they fit

You may want to double check that. Per those e-mails, not even VIP can be used on any Nike/JB QS items. As with everything, some store may "hook people up", but corporate has sent clear protocols on QS items. A lot of the employees at the Foot Lockers down here were heated that they couldn't use their employee discount on the AJ6 Maroons.

You may want to double check that. Per those e-mails, not even VIP can be used on any Nike/JB QS items. As with everything, some store may "hook people up", but corporate has sent clear protocols on QS items. A lot of the employees at the Foot Lockers down here were heated that they couldn't use their employee discount on the AJ6 Maroons.
Hate to pee in your cornflake but you just got herbs at your local store. *df* I don't give one single damb about a employee getting to use a discount. Corny mfs eat all year. Booohooo *[emoji]128515[/emoji]*

Hate to pee in your cornflake but you just got herbs at your local store. *df* I don't give one single damb about a employee getting to use a discount. Corny mfs eat all year. Booohooo *[emoji]128515[/emoji]*

As stated, not all stores follow corporate guidelines, but Foot Locker Inc. is making a push for this and they are going to start reprimanding people over this. Everybody acts hard until the District Manager have to come down and have "THAT" talk with them.

As stated, not all stores follow corporate guidelines, but Foot Locker Inc. is making a push for this and they are going to start reprimanding people over this. Everybody acts hard until the District Manager have to come down and have "THAT" talk with them.
You see him/her then someone lost their job. I miss my plug [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

I feel you on the technical aspects of the guidelines but do yourself a favor and go to a store that violate rules. I'm sure a store doesn't mind new "regulars"

Last edited:
ordered my pair on ndc europe.
It was an very easy cop and they are not selling out over here. So it seems that no one needs to be frightened to miss out on these.

The Dreams were the very first release of his very first shoe, so they will always have more value!

The Effects look ugly colorwise, the Dreams are just outstanding!
Wider through the forefoot that the 1, go TTS this time around.

but overall the shoe is not longer or? I always had size 9.5 in all Nikes up until beginning of this year, when new models like the Penny VI came out, had to go with a size 9 for these and still feels a bit big! For the 72-10 XIs also went with a 9!

For the Kyrie 1s I also went with a 9.5!

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit, I have to reverse my opinion, these are pretty nice and I also got them this morning from Kickz. I am at their store as well on thursday, to check, if I will get a second pair or not!

ok... wanting these and the reds

but wallet tells me i can only get one.

do i go effects or inferno in jan?

decisions ... decisions

Back
Top Bottom